MANiCURE: demo 4

Partynauseous (feat. Kendrick Lamar): demo 2

Shallow: solo studio version

Photograph: 2008

Nothing But On The Radio: 2012 

Edited by sam.teas

nothing on but the radio!!! that should've been released

Manicure demo>>>>>>>>> album version

So Fernando Garibay literally used the same Instrumental for Vox Lux, that he made for Partynauseous.

The instrumental of the first demo was a bit different, but this one is exactly the same

Shallow demo is amazing. 

Photograph was used in Farhan's fake "ARTPOP" demo snippets. Nice to listen to but it's not great. 

Is the Lovers demo real? 

NOBTR sounds... interesting. The 2010 demo had additional backing vocals in the final chorus which are missing from the leaked Acapella, but are present here so it could be legit. Did Gaga just remix this song to see if it'd fit on the album, and went as far as putting in in the tracklist, without redoing the vocals at all?

1 hour ago, WhoWho said:

So Fernando Garibay literally used the same Instrumental for Vox Lux, that he made for Partynauseous.

The instrumental of the first demo was a bit different, but this one is exactly the same

Yeah this is also the instrumental used for the artRAVE version. 

5 hours ago, popstyle said:

that out of control L had me hyped for a second :ace:

4 hours ago, XtinaStripped said:

Urgh another fake Out of con-troll leak.

DJWS ruined her best unreleased song.

What do u gays mean by this 

The original clip for her playing NOBTR in her car was scrubbed off YouTube but I found the clip in the net and compared it to the leaked version. It's real! 

Wait, this new production for Nothing On is super fun, it was truly a crime she never released it. Partynauseus definitely didn't get any better, that song is atrocious which is a shame cause a Gaga x Kendrick song would be absolutely fire.

Shallow solo is interesting, glad they changed the arrangement and production for the final version.

Photograph is one of my favorite TF outtakes.

PN still a tragic mess, and it doesn't even have the best part (the outro) from the live version - a disaster :deadbanana2:

NOBTR production is way worse, and a kiii that this still is the other vocalist at parts. Now we need Heard It On The Radio lol

DJWS confirmed NOBTR version on Instagram. It was produced along with Tchami, and apparently it's the BTW version.

30 minutes ago, Goddxss said:

DJWS confirmed NOBTR version on Instagram. It was produced along with Tchami, and apparently it's the BTW version.

And so the plot thickens. The original leak was probably done earlier, way earlier than we thought so that particular demo was not for BTW, but this one is! So there is yet another demo, perhaps with re recorded vocals and different lyrics (Heart it on the Radio?) Now that one I cannot imagine what it sounded like. 

1 hour ago, Negev said:

And so the plot thickens. The original leak was probably done earlier, way earlier than we thought so that particular demo was not for BTW, but this one is! So there is yet another demo, perhaps with re recorded vocals and different lyrics (Heart it on the Radio?) Now that one I cannot imagine what it sounded like. 

Yeah, it's weird because this version doesn't sound like BTW at all. The old version was likely recorded before BTW took its shape, as it wasn't produced by any of the album's producers.

19 minutes ago, Goddxss said:

Yeah, it's weird because this version doesn't sound like BTW at all. The old version was likely recorded before BTW took its shape, as it wasn't produced by any of the album's producers.

Apparently the song title was copyrighted in 2007:

https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=3&ti=1,3&Search_Arg=nothing on but the radio&Search_Code=TALL&CNT=25&PID=Tn6hHBBZaXiNY-3V8nWIHsO3giLw&SEQ=20220209183243&SID=1

So the demo that leaked in 2010 could've been older, and the new leak was the one intended for BTW, that follows DJWS post on the matter. 

the shallow version is interesting. i prefer the released version but i don't hate the leak either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.