• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• Delusional

• calvinharrisfan

• Everdeen

See this is why her and Bebe keep flopping. They never have any direction when it comes to the sound. They just hope on the what’s popular bandwagon. Bebe I stopped at sacrifice. And even that era was a mess. Zara i stopped at talk about love. And again, a mess. The last songs that sound really stood out for each was meant to be and ruin my life. And we see that both ended being one of each biggest hits. U gotta find ur own sound. If you just try to make a hit, you’re just going to flop. It’s like dating. If you keep going after every man trying to make him your own, you won’t succeed.

13 hours ago, Price88 said:

See this is why her and Bebe keep flopping. They never have any direction when it comes to the sound. They just hope on the what’s popular bandwagon. Bebe I stopped at sacrifice. And even that era was a mess. Zara i stopped at talk about love. And again, a mess. The last songs that sound really stood out for each was meant to be and ruin my life. And we see that both ended being one of each biggest hits. U gotta find ur own sound. If you just try to make a hit, you’re just going to flop. It’s like dating. If you keep going after every man trying to make him your own, you won’t succeed.

zara's lane was always europop and for bebe it's always been pop. bebe has learned that and course corrected. zara is now doing the same. sacrifice by bebe is great. and zara has dropped a few gems. you should check out words.

15 hours ago, Price88 said:

Sorry but you know that GP aint checking no ones ‘direction’.. they follow the sheeps hype

17 hours ago, Price88 said:

This song sounds almost exactly like the songs that made her famous…? Like, it’s dancepop. So was Poster Girl besides the one song you listed.

Bebe just got a global smash. This paragraph would have made more sense to type and click send in 2021, not now.

19 hours ago, Price88 said:

I couldn't agree more

This has been added to Hot Hits UK, finally.

31 minutes ago, Testosterone said:

:jonny5::jonny5:

36 minutes ago, Testosterone said:

FINALLY! It's low down at #50, but hopefully it'll climb. :duca:

UK Apple Music

22 (+3) Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her *new peak*

coming for TOP 20 :duca:

#9 iTunes

#45 Amazon 

and now with HH UK, excited to see where this can go!!

1 minute ago, whatyouwant_ said:

UK Apple Music

#9 iTunes

#45 Amazon 

3 hours ago, Testosterone said:

Omfg

21 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

UK Apple Music

#9 iTunes

#45 Amazon 

It's so low but maybe it'll debut on top 200

UK Singles Midweek | Monday Update

34 Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her

Coming for TOP 30 :duca:

3 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

If it does this, it will have out peaked Words :heart:

UK Amazon Streaming

33 (+13) Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her *new peak*

OMG, THE JUMP :jonny5:

The main issue with her new stuff is that the vocal mixing is so poorly done

I'm surprised this is picking up on UK but happy for her

ezgif-1-d6d3587440.thumb.gif.753f1ac8d01

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

OH ZARA LARGOD YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

I hope they continue pushing this SMASH across Europe!

spacer.png

Now I’m glad they haven’t pushed a second single yet (although my heart is begging for new bops!)

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.