Twitter verified raising its Prices

Gorjesspazze9

Social media becoming like streaming services. The new normal 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I blame the people who would constantly go viral with tweets like "I can't believe Twitter is (still) free *shares viral tweet*." Like you should have shut your damn mouth and ate your damn food.

This time next year it will be $25 with the way inflation is going ?

the price may not seem like a lot, but adding all these subscriptions and streaming services do add up at the end of the month. Billionaires know damn well Twitter didn’t need this feature. It was doing fine for the last 15 years 

This shouldn't affect Apple sheep since they're always talking about how much money they have anyway. :foxaylove2:

who the heck even pays for twitter

10.gif

this shouldn't affect android sheep since with their crappy processors the phones will heat up and explode before they can even open the twitter app

This shouldn't affect Android users since we're too smart to even think about paying for a blue tick on Twitter, meanwhile Apple sheep will accept any price because of their superiority complex and inflated ego. 

28 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

this shouldn't affect android sheep since with their crappy processors the phones will heat up and explode before they can even open the twitter app

:deadbanana2:

Wait so you can see the verified sign on web but not iPhone? What a scam, but people falling for it deserve to lose their coins :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

This shouldn't affect Android users since we're too smart to even think about paying for a blue tick on Twitter, meanwhile Apple sheep will accept any price because of their superiority complex and inflated ego. 

:ahh: on point

2 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

android is so much better, even bill gates have an Android but #beautiful think apple is better bc every dumb reality star fake influencer has an iphone. stay with your iphone and stay away from android.

4 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

android is so much better, even bill gates have an Android but #beautiful think apple is better bc every dumb reality star fake influencer has an iphone. stay with your iphone and stay away from android.

had a stroke trying to comprehend your broken english but you go off!! I agree I got #dragged

How did this become about phone brands? Yall are literally so stupid :deadbanana2:

But not as stupid as anyone that would pay for Twitter Blue :bird:

On 12/8/2022 at 1:36 AM, Aurora said:

I blame the people who would constantly go viral with tweets like "I can't believe Twitter is (still) free *shares viral tweet*." Like you should have shut your damn mouth and ate your damn food.

It's still free. The price tag is for features most of us don't even use or care enough. 

On 12/8/2022 at 8:09 AM, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Oh so you expect that the founder and former CEO of Microsoft uses the iPhone which is the smartphone of the competitor? :coffee2:
Go off girl... Think smarter

Edited by Clauss

How did this become about phone brands? Yall are literally so stupid :deadbanana2:

But not as stupid as anyone that would pay for Twitter Blue :bird:

:foxaylove1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.