Forbes: LVMH CEO dethrones Elon as richest in the world ($185.4B) [*publicly known]

Espresso

Reminder: Just a PARTIAL LIST of LVMH Brand Umbrella :

Wines and spirits

Fashion and leather goods

Perfumes and cosmetics

Watches and jewelry

Selective retailing

Other activities

*Semafor Note: Publicly listed assets only, ruling out Putin and Saudis, etc.

*Semafor Note #2: Elon could regain #1 spot based on upcoming Tesla stock reports

*The Daily Beast coverage of Forbes list

No one should be having that much money omfg

why are we stanning and tracking the charts of human rights abusers like they're artists? this is pitiful and should be against the rules on ATRL

Horrible conglomerate that produces nothing of importance

test

Edited by VOSS

20 minutes ago, Century said:

why are we stanning and tracking the charts of human rights abusers like they're artists? this is pitiful and should be against the rules on ATRL

I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to accomplish here? If you're inferencing I'm stanning, please say that upfront. If you want to have a productive conversation about whether billionaires should exist then start it. Posting news here, that's it. 

Taxation on assets should exist for these unfathomable levels that renders billionaires nonexistent in the States, at a bare minimum. I'm not going to remotely claim to be an expert, but that's my position. 

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to accomplish here? If you're inferencing I'm stanning, please say that upfront. If you want to have a productive conversation about whether billionaires should exist then start it. Posting news here, that's it. 

Taxation on assets should exist for these unfathomable levels that renders billionaires nonexistent in the States, at a bare minimum. I'm not going to remotely claim to be an expert, but that's my position. 

Considering there's been a few Elon stans on this forum recently, posting this news on ATRL feels pointed in a way. Don't go down to their level if you're above stanning billionaires.:gaycat1:

Just now, Century said:

Considering there's been a few Elon stans on this forum recently, posting this news on ATRL feels pointed in a way. Don't go down to their level if you're above stanning billionaires.:gaycat1:

Fair context, fine. Whatever. Elon's a repugnant megalomaniac. Posting this shouldn't imply otherwise. I'm not changing their minds. 

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Fair context, fine. Whatever. Elon's a repugnant megalomaniac. Posting this shouldn't imply otherwise. I'm not changing their minds. 

Sorry for misinterpreting your intent then. :bird:

These lists are so irrelevant these days.

These men are obviously not the richest in the world.

Those Saudi tycoons that don’t report their fortune alone are worth probably trillions.

Plus the people who run the western world behind the scenes.

Elon and company are a bunch of celebrity clowns.

JustLikeHoney

He can thank Rihanna for pushing him up there. 

Also Jeff is only at #4 because he split his fortune in half with his ex wife. 

JustLikeHoney
18 minutes ago, Trent W said:

These lists are so irrelevant these days.

These men are obviously not the richest in the world.

Those Saudi tycoons that don’t report their fortune alone are worth probably trillions.

Plus the people who run the western world behind the scenes.

Elon and company are a bunch of celebrity clowns.

Agree

24 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Also Jeff is only at #4 because he split his fortune in half with his ex wife. 

Nah barely :rip: Fenty skin is like worth less that 2 % of his assets and if anything that brand Rihanna tried to start made him lose money 

Edited by ugo

and knowing him, he is probably pressed about it

It’s terrifying that there are wealthy people we don’t even know about.

A win because Elon is losing but also not because someone being so rich is just sad

1 hour ago, Literature said:

They better be ready for when I publicly come out with my numbers 

same, real numbers out Monday!! :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, Domination said:

It’s terrifying that there are wealthy people we don’t even know about.

Omg, I think about this all the time. Like all those people Epstein hosted on his Island that we don't even know who they are. Not to be conspiracy theory'd, but people with vast amounts of wealth and the power that comes along with it scare the hell out of me. :mazen:

Edited by modeblock

JustLikeHoney
3 hours ago, ugo said:

Nah barely :rip: Fenty skin is like worth less that 2 % of his assets and if anything that brand Rihanna tried to start made him lose money 

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation 

3 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.