Triconica won… why?

Kimmo

I mean everyone said she was a fad …

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864bc8885ab2ae4cc91e

And now she’s here slaying and returning with Bloody Mary

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886940de9619045d528fa4419ab6b7270bfcc932a1b&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

.. Breaking records on Shazam and other platforms.. why??

Edited by Kimmo

Just now, ugo said:

It’s just one song trending and it didn’t even start charting yet :rip:

and yet here TRICONICA is, still winning. Discuss.

OT: BLASTOISE

3 minutes ago, ugo said:

You just jinx it, now it will go to Number one on the Billboard Hot 100!!!!!

spacer.png

57 minutes ago, ugo said:

gen z know the song. it’s better than be a no. 1 song bulk buy by stans that gp didn’t know. :redface:

32 minutes ago, Margaux said:

gen z know the song. it’s better than be a no. 1 song bulk buy by stans that gp didn’t know. :redface:

Even without the remixes the song would still have been top 5 for 5-6 weeks :rip: of course the gp heard the song it was trending on TikTok just like her other songs and became a meme (Enchanted, DBM, August) 

It takes a #1 on Shazam and a trending song on TikTok for you guys to start discrediting much bigger artists and songs :rip:

Edited by ugo

8 minutes ago, ugo said:

Even without the remixes the song would still have been top 5 for 5-6 weeks :rip: of course the gp heard the song it was trending on TikTok just like her other songs and became a if meme (Enchanted, DBM, August) 

It takes a #1 on Shazam and a trending song on TikTok for you guys to start discrediting much bigger artists and songs :rip:

This is how LM’s are driven 

still don’t know how that song sound so I don’t think Gen Z knows the song…and without Wednesday series would not even happen Shazam #1

42 minutes ago, ugo said:

Even without the remixes the song would still have been top 5 for 5-6 weeks :rip: of course the gp heard the song it was trending on TikTok just like her other songs and became a meme (Enchanted, DBM, August) 

your insecurities are showing. i didn’t drop any songs or artists. if the shoe fits i guess.

ot: talent and good songwriting skill 

32 minutes ago, Margaux said:

your insecurities are showing. i didn’t drop any songs or artists. if the shoe fits i guess.

ot: talent and good songwriting skill 

You knew what you were doing :rip:

1 hour ago, Winged said:

still don’t know how that song sound so I don’t think Gen Z knows the song

They do now, dear Madonna fan. Nobody appointed you as the spokesperson for Gen-Z anyway so sit down and keep seething silently :kiss:

OT: Talent is winning as it SHOULD

EkSrisR.gif

And the way she didn’t even lift a finger to promote the song, an album cut from 2011 have this type of resurgence is legendary :clap3: 

People organically chose this song and made it a hit :clap3: I know other girls are huffing and cuffing to get a hit. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.