Teen girl at Ted Cruz house suffers self inflicted stab wounds

DONTYELLATME

Sad she's coming to an age where she is probably beginning to understand her father is a giant piece of **** 

Repubs are gonna be VERY concerned about this, they say they care about kids and their safety a lot, so surely they're gonna actually introduce policy and propose funding for orgs that work towards preventing this, yeah? Maybe some programs for parents and guardians of teen girls to address suicide? That's what I'd do if I cared about kids.

She’s 14 and openly bisexual. Imagine having a father opposed to everything you are. Must be a lot to deal with.

2 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Repubs are gonna be VERY concerned about this, they say they care about kids and their safety a lot, so surely they're gonna actually introduce policy and propose funding for orgs that work towards preventing this, yeah? Maybe some programs for parents and guardians of teen girls to address suicide? That's what I'd do if I cared about kids.

They will blame it on tiktok, drag shows and the liberal media.

Hope she's going to be o.k.

eeeek my prayers go out to her

Just hearing about her story. I really understand. Being raised in a religious and cultural household where you are defaulted as a sub-human is so awful and doesn’t help that her dad is a ‘prominent’ politician actively campaigning against her rights. So many dimensions here that probably really added on layers of trauma for this poor girl.

Hope she can recover and get the help she needs. 

Copy/pasting a comment from the site:

She's making this more public with this posting, which isn't helping her argument that she wasn't coerced in some form into posting this, including the script.

Heidi tried to kill herself in 2005 into oncoming traffic (as has already been mentioned here) while Ted was solicitor general in TX. The family is broken beyond repair and she needs to find a way to GET OUT, ideally sooner rather than later.

The notion no aides had a hand in this and/or Ted didn't hold a threat over her daughter in some form financially to clarify things publicly is absurd, I'm sorry. Is that suggestion monstrous? YES, because HE. IS.

hope she gets better, it's her dad who deserves a stab

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.