Michelle Branch is back in studio with HIT producer

Buffy

Michelle is back in the studio with John Shanks. Here are the works they’ve done together. Is she coming girls??? 

Edited by Buffy

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

is she still with that husband?

Spoiler

Unfortunately

yes. 

10 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

is she still with that husband?

Yes, she posted a pic with him and disabled comments. :gaycat7:

1 minute ago, stevenisFADING said:

How do we know she’s just not re-recording her HP album?

If she is, then we are saved!!! Her re-recording of The Spirit Room was blasphemous. John Shanks had zero involvement (not sure why). Her husband produced the whole thing. It sounds like garbage!!

• ATRL Moderator

I would be excited, but I ripped up my stan card when she got back with that foot-looking husband of hers :pukey: If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are your stans supposed to love you?

4 minutes ago, Buffy said:

If she is, then we are saved!!! Her re-recording of The Spirit Room was blasphemous. John Shanks had zero involvement (not sure why). Her husband produced the whole thing. It sounds like garbage!!

It really does. And what on earth happened to her vocals 

19 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

How do we know she’s just not re-recording her HP album?

I zoomed in on the lyrics she's looking at in the studio and they don't look like anything off Hotel Paper. So hopefully it's something new!

No description available.

27 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

It really does. And what on earth happened to her vocals 

Her vocals shined working with John Shanks. Hopefully he can bring out the best in her again. This latest album by her is one of the worst records I’ve ever heard and regret spending money on it.

15 minutes ago, Where are you now? said:

I zoomed in on the lyrics she's looking at in the studio and they don't look like anything off Hotel Paper. So hopefully it's something new!

No description available.

Love your username!

I hope he does her next album. Ever since she got with her husband her material has been lackluster at best. 

OH MY GOSH. PLEASE NEW MUSIC :jonny:

I love her, but her last two albums have not been great. She needs a HIT album again. She could easily be back on top with a John Shanks album :duca: I'm so excited.

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I hope he does her next album. Ever since she got with her husband her material has been lackluster at best. 

It really has. I love her, but didn't even buy this one. I streamed it a little and meh.

3 hours ago, Buffy said:

Her vocals shined working with John Shanks. Hopefully he can bring out the best in her again. This latest album by her is one of the worst records I’ve ever heard and regret spending money on it.

Love your username!

Thanks, I chose it because it’s one of my favorite songs off that album. But I love the live version more than the album one.

I actually like her new album. Her vocals sound way better on it than TSR20

I want another album like West Coast Time. I’m still so pressed that got shelved. Happen to Call is still such a bop. 

1 hour ago, Salmon Dean said:

Happen to Call is still such a bop. 

Ohhhh thanks. Will look this song up.

And yeah, TSR re-recording was absolute garbage.

The last album I didn't even bother after trying the lead single.

Best You Ever was great though.

And darn, I didnt realize all of her bops were produced by this guy John Shanks. Who else has he produced for?

Still 2 of my favourite albums of all time - TSR and HP. PLEASE LET THIS BE NEW MUSIC. 

Yes, I hope it's more pop album again :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.