Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

trying to avoid all this new info so I don't spoil the album to myself but at the same time also starving because of the lack of official announcements :emofish:

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

4 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

are you norwegian? this gave me norwegian proverb teas 

I'm not, sorry :swan:

13 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

are you norwegian? this gave me norwegian proverb teas 

Lana is featured on Susanne Sundfør's upcoming 2023 album 

3 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Susanne Sundfør's upcoming 2023 album 

Now this is something I'd give all Lana info for :jonny2:

Susanne Sundfor makes me think of our fallen sister Delilah, who is a regular poster on Analboards now. 

17 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Lana is featured on Susanne Sundfør's upcoming 2023 album 

Manifesting :jonny2:

I can't wait for this any longer :jonny: 

That Grandfather song title sounds like a big slay...I honestly can't pinpoint what this album will sound like with all the weird left field insider info giving the fanbase whiplash.

5 minutes ago, NOW said:

That Grandfather song title sounds like a big slay...I honestly can't pinpoint what this album will sound like with all the weird left field insider info giving the fanbase whiplash.

How about

Spoiler

SNIPPETS 

?

2 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

How about

Hide contents

SNIPPETS 

?

I want an album trailer with 3-4 snippets including this much hyped about A&W. There is no way she can't salvage any b-roll from her sister or brother's phones or any of her family's old VHS tapes that she can put together if she's so bent on the old home footage.

5 minutes ago, NOW said:

I want an album trailer with 3-4 snippets including this much hyped about A&W. There is no way she can't salvage any b-roll from her sister or brother's phones or any of her family's old VHS tapes that she can put together if she's so bent on the old home footage.

I mean, a lot of her fans would ***** and moan that it ain't qualiteé, but it's always nice when the artist actually previews something to make his fanbase excited.

8 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I mean, a lot of her fans would ***** and moan that it ain't qualiteé, but it's always nice when the artist actually previews something to make his fanbase excited.

I feel her DIY videos got more interesting over time. She used to use very broad and iconic images and clips back then but now they're mundane but more hyperspecific to her songs.

10 minutes ago, NOW said:

I feel her DIY videos got more interesting over time. She used to use very broad and iconic images and clips back then but now they're mundane but more hyperspecific to her songs.

I wouldn't agree with that. The 2nd Arcadia video and the one for BB were atrocious and a waste of time. The NFR triology was also pretty bad 

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

I wouldn't agree with that. The 2nd Arcadia video and the one for BB were atrocious and a waste of time. The NFR triology was also pretty bad 

BB was cute, it was like a day in the life of Elizabeth and friends. Ok I forgot about the 2nd Arcadia, that one was a disaster and should've just been posted on her private IG for fun :deadbanana2: The unreleased one she did for Honeymoon was interesting though, it went well with the voyeur concepts she had for the album.

giphy.gif

We ain’t getting sh*t else from Lana’s mouth till March 10th and y’all will deal 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Mariah's Glove said:

Tf is a fishtail 

Like when your car hits ice whilst driving and the back of the car begins to slide forward and you almost spin out- that’s “fishtailing” :coffee2:

Also, a Susanne collab?? I will actually die. Susanne has one of my favorite voices in music. So angelic.

Needing to explain to ppl that a Fishtail is the tail of a fish…

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, BODERLINE said:

Can someone summarize all the new tea? I'm too lazy to search it all out :rip:

It was just this I think? It was from Lana boards but BZ said it was true as well 

On 1/6/2023 at 9:36 PM, truthteller said:
  • Bleachers collab is track 13.
  • GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.
  • American ***** - This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat; lyrics: This is the experience of being an American *****.
  • Sweet - Sweet is the Love Song of the album. lyrics: Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?
  • PT is a song title acronym
  • "The interludes are the worst things you'll ever hear in your life"
  • Second interlude is Track 7, comes right after Candy Necklace, features Jon Batiste
  • "You know it already" (the first word of the GPSOTS acronym)
  • random lyrics:  If you want someone, Then just call me, And remember that I'll be, Sweet and barefeet
  • either opening or closing line of the album is: I'm gonna take mind of you with me
  • "his nickname" is a song title (we're guessing Kintsugi or sth kintsugi-related)
  • "The songs are richer and more interesting in that aspect but there's also a lot of samples"
  • The Tommy Genesis "feature" is from 2015
  • track 16 (5:55) link: https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5 and "A lot of you will die at Track 16 The outro is one for the books".
  • one of "fan favorites" is sampled on the album
  • the album is full of new material apart from the samples
  • there's a song similar to cinnamon girl or tulsa jesus freak ("Yes and I posted the instrumental of it earlier. " - sorry i dint save the link lol)
  • "burn me where you belong" was his previous username however he said nothing about this
  • his opinion about how the album will be received: "Critics tend to love cohesive albums, I wouldn't necessarily call it that. The record is quite wild and adventurous sonically, definitely unexpected. It's like a rollercoaster at some point, she's swinging between dark & berserk and vulnerable & fragile. And there's even more to that."
  • on "The Grants" - "Weddings! Funerals!"
  • Track 11 samples the RIOPY song FLO

• Track 14 samples the AK song Wanderlust 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Starchild said:

there's a song similar to cinnamon girl or tulsa jesus freak

I’m READY :jonny3: