• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

1 minute ago, josesuxx said:

Writing obvs

1 minute ago, Mariah's Glove said:

I think they’re from apple which means they are writing credits

Song on repeat obviously. Everything's feeling like a return to form. Acclaim, sales, and interest in her. I hope I'm not wrong and this feeling stays. The features scream acclaim

Edited by LustSpell

They are just writing credits, I'm pretty sure Jack co-produced ~12 of the tracks

this is so ******* good :jonny5:how does she create these songs/albums at this speed? a true witch :jonny:

The final minute of the single is stunning. Just what the song needed. <3

The song is nothing new from her but still great. It's like what would LMLYLAW sound if it weren't basic

Edited by enchanted0

6 minutes ago, Pop pop123 said:

The UNmelodic boring structure of the song. I blame Drew Erickson. The production is gorgeous thanks to Jack and Zach Dawes. I wish Jack co wrote the song as well.

All the songs she did with Drew sounds like retirement home songs I’m sorry. It’s really hard to explain they sound too MALE. Like old men songs. Textbook, Arcadia, Blue Banisters all sound OLD and AC. This is basically just that again.

I’m tired :swan:. Another flop song as a lead. It’s giving LMLYLAW again. Zero hope for the album. I’ll just treasure and stream her old albums because she’ll never make anything like that again.

This literally is on the more melodic side out of all the songs she released since NFR (except for probably Arcadia, DBJAG, and a few) :rip: and she hasnt had a song with this amount of build up, explosion and big choir for a very long time :rip: 

Wow so this really confirms we're getting an album full of Buddy's Rendezvous...that sounds like a magnum opus to me

Just purchased:

1. Amazon baby pink vinyl

2. HMV hot pink vinyl

3. Green vinyl

4. White vinyl

5. CD

6. Cassette

She really had to bankrupt me just before Christmas :deadbanana4:

Just need to get the standard black vinyl. But can get this closer to the time as I doubt it'll sell out

Everything is incredible, as to be expected :clap3: I loved COCC and BB but it's so nice to hear her on sweeping, cinematic production again. The last couple minutes of the title track absolutely soar :jonny2:

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

They are just writing credits, I'm pretty sure Jack co-produced ~12 of the tracks

OJH gonna fume i'm so happy :jonny5:

Her website states this is her 9th studio album. I know this is a probably already answered debate, but I'm unsure, does 'Paradise' or 'Lana Del Ray' count as her 9th album? 

Considering 'Lana Del Ray' essentially doesn't exist, my guess is it's 'Paradise'.

It’s cute. Not crazy about it yet. Sounds like IYLDWM and VFR sonically :rip: I do love the lyrics though 

1 minute ago, Boysdontcry said:

Her website states this is her 9th studio album. I know this is a probably already answered debate, but I'm unsure, does 'Paradise' or 'Lana Del Ray' count as her 9th album? 

Considering 'Lana Del Ray' essentially doesn't exist, my guess is it's 'Paradise'.

i think she counts violet lol 

2 minutes ago, NOW said:

Wow so this really confirms we're getting an album full of Buddy's Rendezvous...that sounds like a magnum opus to me

except for the fact that it features better vocal which i think she's using too much higher registry in BR cover :WAP:

7 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

What’s the deal with the Judah feature? I feel a little uncomfy about it tbh religion is traumatized to me 

6 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Yeah her label considers Paradise to be her 2nd album

Edit: nn maybe not, I guess it's Violet

Edited by Indie

2 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

I'm pretty sure she said she considers Violets as an album :bird:

1 minute ago, brooklyndaddy said:

What’s the deal with the Judah feature? I feel a little uncomfy about it tbh religion is traumatized to me 

I second this