• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

EILISH: I love that. You can hear it in the music that you’re feeling yourself. It feels like you’re comfortable. You sound like you’re surrounded by good people. 

:rip: This album is gonna be so bad

The Billie interview made me cringe but it’s okay bc we’re getting promo :clap3:

I wish this era was the sequel to Norman ******* Rockwell!, just A&W is better than all Chemtrails and Blue Banisters :(

AW is such a mess.... :rip:  I only like the Jimmy coco puffs part at the end. So far 0/2 for me. 

between the two singles, the manic title, the visuals, and what we know about the album so far, I have a good feeling she's coming with her best

45 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

I wish this era was the sequel to Norman ******* Rockwell!, just A&W is better than all Chemtrails and Blue Banisters :(

who cares? it isn't and those eras are already done

i don't get it, too much new music? :lmao:

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Whew the Pitchfork score :jonnycat: Absolutely deserved, this album deserves the world

???

yall lashing chemtrails just lets me know whose taste is evolved and whose isnt :swan:

ot:  A&W > title track for sure, but i think i prefer the first half to the second. 

Just now, Bacardo Royale said:

I love it, I just know the video will be crazy too :jonny4:

?

What video? :rip: 

Anyway the song is amazing, one of her most exciting since Venice *****. This will be one of her best albums yet.

3 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

?

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

What video? :rip: 

Anyway the song is amazing, one of her most exciting since Venice *****. This will be one of her best albums yet.

The video she will shoot for it

Bidol83.gif