• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

9 hours ago, BloodLuster said:

outstreamed rihanna :deadbanana2:

Out-streaming Rih, Billie, Ari, Dua, etc... it's just INSANE. Like - HUH.

14 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Watch the next single be the Pastor interlude. :rip:

This is Lana; it is absolutely plausible ( :weeps: )

It's obvious that she is scared of releasing cause Sam Smith and Miley will put out songs this week.

It’s obvious that she is scared of releasing bc Charli XCX is amping up for her best album yet :duca:

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

It’s obvious that she is scared of releasing bc Charli XCX is amping up for her best album yet :duca:

I don't think she's scared, she simply doesn't want to overshadow Rihanna's halftime show and it's understandable.

16 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

The what

read what u I wrote, Mariah's Glove!

every day there is a new rumor that comes from nowhere

Lana please do something

6 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

read what u I wrote, Mariah's Glove!

I can’t read FAKE NEWS, sorry! 

ot: the tunnel is a barren wasteland Lana, do something. PLEASE. 

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Lana please do something

Lana, meanwhile...

Watch The Video For Lana Del Rey's New Song 'High By The Beach' - GQ  Australia

Always loved Honeymoon but I love it even more now when you realize she's never going back to that sound/state of mind...even though she's been referencing it a lot.

In the past, you’ve used colors and certain words to describe your records. Are there words or colors you’re using to describe your new music?

I’ve been practicing meditative automatic singing, where I don’t filter anything. I’ll just sing whatever comes to mind into my Voice Notes app. It’s not perfect, obviously. There are pauses, and I stumble. But I’ve been sending those really raw-sounding files to a composer, Drew Erickson, and he’ll add an orchestra beneath the words, matching each syllable with music and adding reverb to my voice. When I’m automatic singing, I don’t have the time and leisure to think about things in terms of colors. It’s very cerebral. In Honeymoon, there were so many color references: “Sometimes I wake up in the morning to red, blue, and yellow skies. It’s so crazy I could drink it like tequila sunrise.” For this new music, there’s none of that at all. It’s more just like: I’m angry. The songs are very conversational. For the first song, I pressed record and sang, “When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two.” It’s a very wordy album. So there’s no room for color. It’s almost like I’m typing in my mind.

@BlackoutZone does her early description match how you feel about the album so far?

When are you happiest?

When I trust my gut and follow through. I’m happiest when I see my brother and sister thriving. One of my goals is to make sure that my siblings and I are always safe.

idk why her response here makes me feel her parents, or maybe her mom in particular, wasn't all that supportive of their aspirations growing up. I wonder if her siblings feel the same way she does about her mom or if it's mainly a firstborn problem only she has faced.

OT: The Grants music video when?

Edited by NOW

7 minutes ago, NOW said:

Always loved Honeymoon but I love it even more now when you realize she's never going back to that sound/state of mind...even though she's been referencing it a lot.

@BlackoutZone does her early description match how you feel about the album so far?

I guess. I don't feel colors, but I imagine many different places. Like there is a lot of movement across the album. Visiting, travelling, but I guess it's more of a journey through memories.

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I guess. I don't feel colors, but I imagine many different places. Like there is a lot of movement across the album. Visiting, travelling, but I guess it's more of a journey through memories.

Damn, now I really want to see any sort of video(s) or visuals. My hope on why she is holding out is because she wants to drop it all with the music at the same time because we cannot have a Renaissance situation here :redface:

Anyone hoping for even 1 video needs to lower their expectations :toofunny3: also, y’all are so greedy. Relax and stream her brand new single or her entire over 100 song discography. We are getting 15 new songs in 2 months, it’s really not weird at all that she’s not saying / doing anything

Can she pls do something to tease us. I appreciate the insiders trying to keep us hyped but I wanna hear something from her. An album trailer, snippets, an interview or anything. Even just an insta caption about her favourite songs or inspirations. 

I wonder why she's keeping the tracklist this time around. 

We're getting A&W with its music video in the upcoming few weeks! :mandown:

Then maybe we'll get another visual if we're lucky during the summer.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

We're getting A&W with its music video in the upcoming few weeks! :mandown:

Then maybe we'll get another visual if we're lucky during the summer.

And then you woke up :heart2:

1 minute ago, Golden Hour said:

I wonder why she's keeping the tracklist this time around. 

Cause

the track titles are so ugly and make no sense narratively without hearing the songs

GOD the title track was really a non-event huh? Love ha but even my super-fan bf has not listened to the song in weeks

just PLEASEEE give us something else Lana! Anything!

She learned from NFR and i Hope we wont get any snippets and the tracklist before march 1

Cause

Hide contents

the track titles are so ugly and make no sense narratively without hearing the songs

:bibliahh: 

at least the first 4 titles are nice 

Edited by Mariah's Glove

• ATRL Moderator

Cause

Hide contents

give us the ugliest one