Have you ever owned a Robovac? What was your experience with it?

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

Tikom Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo 2 in 1, 4500Pa Strong Suction, G8000 Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, 150mins Max, Wi-Fi, Self-Charging, Good for Pet Hair, Carpet, Hard Floor https://a.co/d/0c8Vk9T

This one is my model ^ and I love her. She sweeps mops and has a remote control with high suction power. The most I have seen at 4500 PA suction or w/e. It does a good job at mopping. Wish I woulda indulged in a self emptying one tho. That thing gets nasty lol. But it's all about the remote. This one does not have a mind of its own if you have the remote and can have it clean up spills or broken glass with ease. 

here's mine.. The King isn't always thrilled to clean up my mess.. 

AL9nZEU0J9eIO1mLJrE2jRqeVsC_avttzSWpQq3R 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

My dog is absolutely terrified of it and I wasted hundreds of dollars on a paperweight that I cannot use. :toofunny3:

We love ours! We got Ecovacs Deebot N8+ and it helps so much to have it vacuum inbetween the cleaner appointments. 

I have the absolute best experience with them, just don't get a trash brand. The best ones are Roborock. (yes Roomba's are trash). Roborock has the best mapping system with using LIDAR, and they also get constant system updates so they always get new features, bug fixes etc. They also have mop lifting and vibrating function, which only exists on Roborock. The best model you can get right now is S7 MaxV Ultra (which even washes the mop itself etc, it has an all-in-one dock) but if you're looking for a cheaper one get the S7 MaxV only.

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

MadonnasBoyfriend
35 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I have the absolute best experience with them, just don't get a trash brand. The best ones are Roborock. (yes Roomba's are trash). Roborock has the best mapping system with using LIDAR, and they also get constant system updates so they always get new features, bug fixes etc. They also have mop lifting and vibrating function, which only exists on Roborock. The best model you can get right now is S7 MaxV Ultra (which even washes the mop itself etc, it has an all-in-one dock) but if you're looking for a cheaper one get the S7 MaxV only.

Now that is a thing of beauty and 5100 pa suction! . But $1300 oh well :cries:

Roomba i3... but she's not amazing. I feel like the rubber blades and weak suction don't really do much for carpeted floors. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
11 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

Roomba i3... but she's not amazing. I feel like the rubber blades and weak suction don't really do much for carpeted floors. 

I had this one and returned cause I needed the cash then rebought the one in the op. Which is much much better than i3. Lowes has a very long return window so they took it after it sucked up so much nastyness for months lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.