Would you rather have $1 Billion but you will die in 10 years or nothing ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Would you rather have $1 Billion but you will die in 10 years or nothing and you have a normal life expectancy ? :coffee2:

Give me the money 

Sure. I got nothing to live for. Means I'll die at 41 but eh.

$1B. I could have a great 10 years with that kind of dough. The way I'm going right now, who knows if I'll make it 10 years anyway. And I'm fairly miserable so... the money.

I think 1B tbh. 

Cuz we dont know when we will die (maybe even less than 10 years) but 1B is 1B.

But knowing when you will die is kinda not cool since everyday you are counting..

Nothing but live a decent simple life.. all i care about is happiness. Not everyone aspires for that vacations on fancy boats and islands kind of rich life. 

1B. Don't wanna work anymore and want to actually enjoy life. Money will make me able to do that

Wtf would $1 billion do for me if I didn't even have the time to enjoy it and I'm not dying in my 30s.

Money isn't everything and I have so much to see and do and enjoy in this life. I'm living to be 100! :hippo:

$1B. I’ll give at least half to my mom/siblings/best friends so they’re all set when I’m gone; and then I’ll use the other half to travel and buy all the things I want. 

Nothing. Money isn't that important to me. I also already earn enough to live a decent life. 

Edited by katara

I would take the money because with 100 million a year you could do far more living than the average person would ever be able to do in 100 years. Each day you’d have the kind of funds to plan some crazy extravagant adventure. I wouldn’t waste a single day.

:jonny6:

I'm already tired of living so yeah give me the billion

Give me the billion dollars. Working is exhausting. Chores are the worst. And living with anxiety is so debilitating. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.