Normani TB: “I guarantee it won’t be another 200 days ?”

Bimbo

She's so sick for lying through her teeth like that. Giving us all assurance only to break it again... :jonny2:

Serious question: is there any other pop girl in existence that ever wasted her own hype like Normani did? She should have released SEVERAL albums by this point :rip:

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Serious question: is there any other pop girl in existence that ever wasted her own hype like Normani did? She should have released SEVERAL albums by this point :rip:

normani has turned in at least 2 versions of her debut album (there has recently been a mass leak of her music) 

the label keeps rejecting them because there's not a hit attached.

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

normani has turned in at least 2 versions of her debut album (there has recently been a mass leak of her music) 

the label keeps rejecting them because there's not a hit attached.

I'm not sure i believe anything that comes out of Normani's mouth tbh, she just lied too many times so i'm not convinced that's actually true.

she makes her fans wait and expect up to 200 days, after they've already waited YEARS... and 300 days later ... radio silence. lmaooooo

this tweet is a guarantee that it won’t be another 200

I feel like we have heard this before

sky-ferreira-dont-forget-copy-1653462159.thumb.jpeg.83d133293535d8180cd9f58020fa8cf0.jpeg

1 single per year lmao

32 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Didn’t she release Fair in March tho? 

Yes, but it's been 260 days since that so... :redface:

-

Her career is a disaster. I still think she should've just gone Pop. Sadly, SZA and Summer Walker have a real monopoly on modern R&B. It is very hard for other girls to be successful outside of radio (Ella Mai, Jazmine Sullivan) or every now and then getting a mini-hit (H.E.R.). Plus, we are missing a black pop girl. Motivation has decent Spotify streams, and she didn't even do much promo for that!

She literally said earlier this year that her album was coming in summer and the season came and went and nothing not even news. Her album is just never coming. If she having label issues she should’ve just listen to whatever her label wanted. Maybe she should’ve been a pop girl and give what the label wanted at least it’s something. Or at the very least should’ve released a couple of mixtapes to build hype online and make fans demand new music from her label. 

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

I'm not sure i believe anything that comes out of Normani's mouth tbh, she just lied too many times so i'm not convinced that's actually true.

plenty of her songs have leaked. so yes it’s true. why would she delay her album 2-3 years, especially after she the success wild side had

It won't be another 200 days without a single, that's for sure.

Remember when she said the album is coming in the summer fjdjdjjd

I still keep going back to the fact that Azealia Banks went through so much drama and label switches/drops and general chaotic behaviour, and still managed to release an entire album only like 2-3 years after her EPs.

Meanwhile Normani doesn't even have an EP out. :deadbanana:

Normani should be studied by any aspiring pop artists. It's almost impressive how someone so badly squandered their career.

3 hours ago, _Fey said:

I still keep going back to the fact that Azealia Banks went through so much drama and label switches/drops and general chaotic behaviour, and still managed to release an entire album only like 2-3 years after her EPs.

wait skjskjd

1984738330_Screenshot_20220415-090737268

6 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Normani didn’t say that. The two dozen songs that leaked say that she clearly has been recording material. Use your brain.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.