BTW album tracks > BTW singles. Agree?

Brishka

Government Hooker, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Heavy Metal Lover > the singles.    

Edited by Brishka

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

yes BTW, Judas and Hair are some of the worst songs on the album

sZhzfF4.gif

No, these are good songs, but the album's album tracks are just immaculate. BTW has no skips (except for The Queen)

1 minute ago, Brishka said:

No, these are good songs, but the album's album tracks are just immaculate. BTW has no skips (except for The Queen)

i didn't say they weren't good songs, the only bad song on BTW is The Queen

sZhzfF4.gif

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

i didn't say they weren't good songs, the only bad song on BTW is The Queen

sZhzfF4.gif

Yes, it's really bad. 

Heavy Metal Lover, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Government Hooker. I have to say yes. 

The album tracks are great but TEOG and Marry the Night (and even Yoü & I) are Gaga’s greatest songs ever if I’m being honest. And I love Judas personally

But god, Electric Chapel.. Bloody Mary.. HML… Government Hooker…  :jonny: 

what an equal match.

4 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Scheiße and Bloody Mary are absolutely amazing, but the other album tracks suck (especially Government Hooker which is her worst song ever tied with Swine :mazen:)

On the other hand, the only bad single is the title track. Judas, Hair, The Edge Of Glory, Marry The Night and You And I all range from good to amazing :gaycat2:

How is Government Hooker her worst song ever? Or Swine for that matter. Have you never heard A-YO?

56 minutes ago, Brishka said:

how dare you, silly? fashion of his leech exists

1 hour ago, Dystopian said:

marry the night is the best song of all time, so no.

Yeah, but it’s just Marry The Night, and to a lesser extent BTW, followed by the finishing punch of Government Hooker. Judas, EOG, You n I, are all mediocore

Judas & MTN aside… sure 

the way those 2 alongside Scheiße, Bloody Mary and Government Hooker are all top 10 in her discog tho :falcon:

No all the weakest songs are album tracks apart from the title track. Bloody Mary is the best song on the album though tbf. :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.