2022 Latin Grammy Winner 'AGUILERA' N/A on Billboard Latin Year-End-Charts, Thoughts?

SinnerCity

Rushed released to streaming services and 7th time Latin Grammy nominated and 2022 pop traditional vocal album winner 'AGUILERA' released by Ecuadorian pop princess Christina Maria Aguilera missed the Billboard Latin year end charts of 2022.

Also, the official released singles Pa Mis Muchachas, Somos Nada, Santo, La Reina, Sueltame, No Es Que Te Extrane and Cuando Me De La Gana are nowhere to be found on the hot latin songs chart.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/year-end/hot-latin-songs/

https://www.billboard.com/charts/year-end/top-latin-albums/

Do you guys think that it's because its physical copies are now expected to drop on June 2023?

https://www.amazon.com/-/en/Christina-Aguilera/dp/B0BHJB8X3T/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_es_US=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=3NO3JL2B7P17J&keywords=aguilera&qid=1670079389&sprefix=aguile%2Caps%2C344&sr=8-1&language=en_US

I was told the album hasn't been released officially so perhaps we can expect it to destroy the 2023 YEC charts?

Let's discuss.

Imagine taking the time to write ALL this about somebody. 

Step outside babe. Grass! Streets! Air!

Ohhh that's very interesting. And Santo had a full year of tracking too. I think we can all agree now that going Latin Platinum means absolutely nothing lol.

I’m actually shocked

It’s ok. The music was recognized, got 9 nominations, & won a Latin Grammy (so far). I don’t think Xtina is losing sleep. :next:

2 hours ago, Power love said:

:dies:

But I was told the era wasn't a flop. I guess this is why nobody showed me the numbers for this era :coffee:

2 hours ago, Power love said:

Thanks for the advice, you seem to have forgotten to answer the question, so I’m quoting you to remind you :)

Is this true ? :bibliahh:

I can swear I have read comments from her fans saying that she was having a rebirth with her album and was busy performing/touring because of its success. What's the truth ?

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Is this true ? :bibliahh:

I can swear I have read comments from her fans saying that she was having a rebirth with her album and was busy performing/touring because of its success. What's the truth ?

I’ve posted the links I saw shared on Twitter so the truth is right there, it makes wonder about the fate of those physical copies that kept being pushed back since virtually nobody knew about the project before or after the Latin Grammys. 

Xtina hasn't been a commercial force since 2006 (and that one Burlesque soundtrack that Cher carried) idk why y'all are surprised. :gaycat6:

10 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Xtina hasn't been a commercial force since 2006 (and that one Burlesque soundtrack that Cher carried) idk why y'all are surprised. :gaycat6:

Well, Christina hasn't been relevant in at least 16 years but considering the amount of threads that have been made by her fans this year about her "having a rebirth" and about Aguilera being latin certified and some other things, it's definitely interesting not to see the album and any of the singles making it on the Billboard Latin YE chart.

She’s a gringa and can’t even speak Spanish, let alone pronounce the words right. Music consumers ain’t checking for that

Christina has been N/A on every charts for decades sis :skull: Why make a thread about it. No one cares about her - why do you?

Flop lol. No latin person besides her Stans know anything she released. They had radio payola tho  I heard that uglee song with ozuna for a bit in Houston’s Latin station but it never translated to sales or streams. 

The britney cowards as always hitting on Christina cause well they cant try it with their other faves peers anymore :dies:

A decade ago, y all would do this kind of thread with the likes of Bee and Pink and now.....how the mighty have fallen :ahh::bird:

Better luck next era. At least she won another Latin Grammy:clap3:

Should have put all the promo coins into Ya Llegue :shakeno:

Apparently AGUILERA’s physical release has been delayed one more time because of the lack of demand.

There’s no plan to release it before at least june 2023. It might never get released.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.