INNA - Dance Queen's House Season 3

TakeYouToHell

First episode of INNA's Dance Queen's House online series just dropped on YouTube. 

For the third time she will be having music sessions, which will lead into her 9th studio album (coming later this year/early 2023).

All of her music sounds the same for a while now, thanks to this

I wish she worked with other producers like she did during her perfect droplet era back in 2020. Not My Baby - Read My Lips - Sober - Nobody were her best songs in a while

michael-jackson.gif

inna?! girl omg she really is thriving... collecting hits left and right in eastern europe

she served megabops... stream Love :jonny5:

25 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

All of her music sounds the same for a while now, thanks to this

I wish she worked with other producers like she did during her perfect droplet era back in 2020. Not My Baby - Read My Lips - Sober - Nobody were her best songs in a while

michael-jackson.gif

Agreed that last album was not very creative, but this time it seems they're going into better creative direction? We will see:jonnycat:

Her best era was summer Days-Heaven-Say it with Your Body to me tbh. Perched for the new incoming bops!

The way the lyrics are just recycled and recycled is really starting to irk me. 

On 12/2/2022 at 10:52 PM, Lady Claire said:

michael-jackson.gif

this + Bebe and VIKTM

I wish she would go back to quality music 

her Spanish album is her magnum opus 

Episode 4. 

7:17 song already sounds like a bop!

Edited by TakeYouToHell

5 minutes ago, xTurn said:

The first song... I'm obsessed!! When will the songs be released? 

Probably early January, like last time! The series have ended today so the pre-save can come anytime. Last year it was put to pre-order one day after last episode.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.