Meghan Trainor somehow always stays here. Can you stand it?

bestfiction

Ever since Meghan Trainor debuted, she always seemed to be very uncool, even despite her commercial success. After Thank You underperformed, her career seemed to be over. Now Made You Look is turning out to be a viral hit and her career is on an upward trajectory again. Do you like it?

For me personally, it's kinda nice to see. Her music is usually cheesy but it's fun to bop to it from time to time, Meghan herself seems to be a sweet girl, plus she's objectively a capable singer and songwriter.

Her last album was miles better so it's bittersweet since she will continue this sound, but I do think she deserves her success.

She got radio hits untill like 2016. I know now the world is faster but it's not like Cindy Lauper is getting an hit. Her career started like 8 years ago so it's not like THIS surprising she's having an hit again like someone seems to be. 

Edited by vale9001

Her career is over though. She's just having her Sam Smith moment with that TikTok song. Once the song is over, everyone will forget Meghan Trainor existed

It's a cringy cheesy song

probably why it went viral in the first place

doubt she will continue this way - always stays here :dies: last time was 2016 where u could say hype carried her nnnn

yes, she's a queen :clap3: 

these pressed britney stans in this thread :skull: 

She doesn’t lip sync, she writes and sing her songs. Doing better than most pop girls. :clap3:

Meghan and Queen Lou Taylor stay winning with their freedom, sanity and rights to have as many kids as they want. I love to see it

Tik Tok strikes once again :clap3:

People always ***** about this app but at least it makes the charts more consumer-driven without fraudulent label tactics.

Glad to see that everyone can have a resurgence! :bird:

The Brit army being bitter :biblio:

Yes she is a hitmaker and makes cute bops 

she wasn’t ~always~ here because she’s been non-existent for about half a decade. maybe we shouldn’t have fully counted her out tho. 

14 minutes ago, Unknown User said:

Meghan and Queen Lou Taylor stay winning with their freedom, sanity and rights to have as many kids as they want. I love to see it

Eww

Lou Taylor belongs behind bars

Edited by Insanity

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

She got radio hits untill like 2016. I know now the world is faster but it's not like Cindy Lauper is getting an hit. Her career started like 8 years ago so it's not like THIS surprising she's having an hit again like someone seems to be. 

I agree with OP but this also true, it's not really that surprising that she got another big hit considering she's only 28 and had several other songs (Title, Me Too, No, and Like I'm Go Lose You) go decently viral in the one year span before Made You Look. 

Hopefully she continues to do well, she's a harmless, sweet and very talented girl.

"Always"..not really. She flopped for several years and many singles. But I'm happy for her, this song is a bop, she's genuine and talented.

Hopefully people see the light and make CAN'T DANCE go viral next

20 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

Hopefully people see the light and make CAN'T DANCE go viral next

& Let You Be Right too! :jonny:

I am happy to see it :clap3: she is a sweet human being and we luv her music

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.