Kesha - “Child of the Moon”

stephen1108

L-worded. And it’s a BOP!

2014/2015 Rainbow sessions. 

love this one! love Pageantry too and Every Heartbeat, Wolf, Rollercoaster, Demons... now if only she'd release a new single lol ?

2 hours ago, JoeAg said:

love this one! love Pageantry too and Every Heartbeat, Wolf, Rollercoaster, Demons... now if only she'd release a new single lol ?

Holy ****, I just downloaded Pageantry and Every Heartbeat, wow :jonny6:

Gucci Bag, and Slide also slap. Not her leaving these bops in the vault to just rot ?

How could she just leave this locked away like that :gaycat7:

BOP

NOT THIS FINALLY LEAKING ON MY BIRTDHAY OF ALL DAYS :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: I manifested this 

I love it, it feels dated now but it's the exactly the vibe I've always expected! So happy we finally have it :heart:

• ATRL Moderator

Cute but I don't think it necessarily deserved a spot on the album :jamming:

21 hours ago, Child of the Moon said:

NOT THIS FINALLY LEAKING ON MY BIRTDHAY OF ALL DAYS :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: I manifested this 

I love it, it feels dated now but it's the exactly the vibe I've always expected! So happy we finally have it :heart:

Omg ??

On 12/2/2022 at 1:01 PM, Child of the Moon said:

YOU WON! HAPPY BDAY!!!!

9 hours ago, Edgy said:

112 kb/s :redface:

She described this as her Stevie Nicks-witchy vibe song. 

9aacda6eabf65eba25ce7fd528e7d415.gif

low-key it is a little witchy, but i expected a darker sound

its still gonna become my most listened kesha outtake before my 23 birthday next year :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

Hate Me Harder remains unbothered I fear :jamming:but I do love how much material is surfacing (though obviously I feel guilty at the same time)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.