Don't Start Now - Levitating - Cold Heart: Biggest 3-single run globally since Katy?

MingYouToo

2020: Don't Start Now: IFPI Top 5, YE Global Top 5, 2B+ on Spotify.

2021: Levitating: IFPI #1, YE US #1, 2B+ on Spotify

2022: Cold Heart: IFPI Top 10 (expected), YE Global Top 5, 1.2B+ on Spotify (so far)

Three absolute MONSTER smash hits on equal footing, is this the biggest 3 single run for a popgirl since Katy Perry's CG - TD - Firework?

No Moves Like Jagger, Feel This Moment, and Say Something were bigger.

2 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

No Moves Like Jagger, Feel This Moment, and Say Something were bigger.

:lmao:lol

5 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Adele: Rolling in The Deep -> Someone Like You -> Set Fire to the Rain

SFTTR is bigger in the US than Cold Heart but globally the runs of Cold Heart especially in Europe and Asia is way bigger. So no the 3 single run is still bigger than Adele's 21 run. RITD and SLY are definitely on par with DSN and Levitating.

21 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

SFTTR is bigger in the US than Cold Heart but globally the runs of Cold Heart especially in Europe and Asia is way bigger. So no the 3 single run is still bigger than Adele's 21 run. RITD and SLY are definitely on par with DSN and Levitating.

lol

As much as all 3 of those are absolute bops, they're defs not a 3-single run cos they weren't released consecutively. She released plenty other singles in between (i.e. Physical and Break My Heart between DSN and Levitating; and We're Good and Love Again between Levitating and Cold Heart)

Edited by hmm

I fear the answer is yes

52 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Lmao and CG-TD-Firework were? :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, hmm said:

As much as all 3 of those are absolute bops, they're defs not a 3-single run cos they weren't released consecutively. She released plenty other singles in between (i.e. Physical and Break My Heart between DSN and Levitating; and We're Good and Love Again between Levitating and Cold Heart)

Dua snatching a SIgnature hit every year :jonny5:

+ let's not forget that Physical & BMH did also pretty well not as biga s this 3 but still remembered + One Kiss going viral this year

Soooo I fear that YES!

they're not even a 3 single run cause she released singles between them, lolz

they were huge hits tho

No, whatever Brandy’s last 3 singles were were bigger 

No, Diamonds, Stay and Monster were bigger

in a way but katys had more impact, these were just radio/playlist fodder with no identity lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.