LGBT Films πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ“½

feelslikeadream

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

Did anyone see 'Of An Age' I see promo on tiktok lol

Yah i keep seeing this promo everywhere.

Β 

Is it out online???

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• noonbob

• X~MoviePoP

• Katamari

Whats the name of that studio that does alot of foreign gay films.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Starts with a P. I think the logo has a wolf or somethingΒ 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Whats the name of that studio that does alot of foreign gay films.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Starts with a P. I think the logo has a wolf or somethingΒ 

Are you thinking of Wolfe on Demand? No P, but there's a wolf in the logo:Β 

https://wolfeondemand.com/

Β 

I feel like everything I see is from Breaking Glass, Strand Releasing, or TLA Releasing.Β 

I watched The Man With All The Answers yesterday once again and Mathias is such a cutie, I need me a man like that :jonnycat:

not sure if this is the right place but i just saw this movie tonight and it was beautiful yet heartbreaking. it's a tear jerkerΒ 

Β 

Β 

it's nominated for an Oscar for best foreign film this year. Really well done filmΒ 

Β 

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Alfred said:

not sure if this is the right place but i just saw this movie tonight and it was beautiful yet heartbreaking. it's a tear jerkerΒ 

Β 

Β 

it's nominated for an Oscar for best foreign film this year. Really well done filmΒ 

Β 

I tried to see this over the weekend but didn't have enough credits on my MoviepassΒ :gaycat7:

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I tried to see this over the weekend but didn't have enough credits on my MoviepassΒ :gaycat7:

Ooo dang. I have a $5 fandango credit. Lmk if you want me to send you the code in DMsΒ :smile:

Edited by Alfred

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Alfred said:

Ooo dang. I have a $5 fandango credit. Lmk if you want me to send you the code in DMsΒ :smile:

Aww, that's so sweet. I'm just gonna watch it at home thoughΒ :fan:

Β 

I did just make plans to see Of An Age this Friday (and have enough Moviepass credits for it)Β :duca:

End of the Century (2019)? - Whats After The Credits? | The Definitive ...

Β 

Β 

Β 

thots?

Β 

its supposed to be 20 something years later but they look they are their mid 30s so idkΒ Β 

:rip:Β [/spoiler/Β 

On 2/21/2023 at 1:05 AM, Alfred said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Ima check this out

If you're looking for queer body horror that's a little bit disturbing, this is it. The two leads had such good chemistry :smitten2:

Β 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Katamari said:

End of the Century (2019)? - Whats After The Credits? | The Definitive ...

Β 

Β 

Β 

thots?

Β 

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

its supposed to be 20 something years later but they look they are their mid 30s so idkΒ Β 

:rip:Β [/spoiler/Β 

You spilled in the spoiler but I liked this one :date2:Β I thought the leads were pretty attractive, the story was good, and it has full-frontal nudity. What more can you ask for?

42 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

You spilled in the spoiler but I liked this one :date2:Β I thought the leads were pretty attractive, the story was good, and it has full-frontal nudity. What more can you ask for?

True but the ages ruin my immersion :gaycat7:

Β 

time to rewatch both it and the lost ones :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Katamari said:

The lost ones :jonnycat:

Gail, what is this? I can't find anything on Google about a gay film with this name.

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Gail, what is this? I can't find anything on Google about a gay film with this name.

oop i meant the strong ones :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

spacer.png

Β 

This has been on my watchlist on Prime for years and I finally watched tonight. Simple but sweetΒ :date2:Β I would recommend for those looking for a more lighthearted gay film where no one dies of AIDS at the end.

Β 

I thought of @Katamari during the scenes of the main characters frolicking/horseplaying in bodies of waterΒ :redface:

13 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

Β 

This has been on my watchlist on Prime for years and I finally watched tonight. Simple but sweetΒ :date2:Β I would recommend for those looking for a more lighthearted gay film where no one dies of AIDS at the end.

Β 

I thought of @Katamari during the scenes of the main characters frolicking/horseplaying in bodies of waterΒ :redface:

the way its a trope at this point :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

I saw Of An Age today and really liked itΒ :monkey:Β I thought it was a pretty accurate and poignant depiction of young love and def related to several parts.

Watched Bros on the plane yesterdayΒ :rip:Β was not what I was expecting really. Didn't like how romantic the storyline was dddd

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

Luke Macfarlane... Till the room stinks etcΒ :WAP:

Β 

There is this new Taiwanese movie called Marry My Dead Body which is performing spectacularly, but I think it is currently not available outside of Taiwan.

Β 

---

Β 

I have wanted a sequel to the German film, Frier Fall, but since it is not happeneing, I would be equally happy to have a remake in a different language or serialized as a BL series.

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Anyone watch rialto?

Β 

The guy from game of thrones is in this

Β 

https://youtu.be/mus6D28VAGY

I watched this like last year or something and gave it 3.5 stars on Letterboxd but honestly don't remember it that much :rip:Β I do remember thinking the main guy was a really good actor though.

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I watched this like last year or something and gave it 3.5 stars on Letterboxd but honestly don't remember it that much :rip:Β I do remember thinking the main guy was a really good actor though.

Saw it trending on tiktok so ima watch it rn. Looks like a interesting storyΒ 

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Saw it trending on tiktok so ima watch it rn. Looks like a interesting storyΒ 

Post your thoughts (in a spoiler tag) after you watch and I'll see if anything rings a bellΒ :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.