Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• noonbob

• X~MoviePoP

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Any good ones on prime Netflix or Hulu?

Prime is where it's at. They have way more content than the other two.

Tubi is also a godsend for queer films. It's completely free but has short ads. But there's SO much gay content on it that I watch movies on it pretty often.

12 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Prime is where it's at. They have way more content than the other two.

Tubi is also a godsend for queer films. It's completely free but has short ads. But there's SO much gay content on it that I watch movies on it pretty often.

Gimme a good one on prime, something steamy with hot leads 

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Gimme a good one on prime, something steamy with hot leads 

Get the free Dekkoo trial and watch The Blonde One :gaycat4:

• ATRL Moderator

LITTLE BERGERLURS, GET IN :gaycatina1::gaycatina1::gaycatina1::gaycatina1:

MV5BNWMyZWE1YzMtYTRmZC00NGZjLWE5N2ItYTQzYmYzNzVlZTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMwNjQxNDU1._V1_.jpg

Just watched Horseplay (Los Agitadores). It was decent. Probably the most nudity in any of his films :fan: But anyway, for those of you who have seen his films, how do you rank them? For me it's probably:

The Blond One

Hawaii
Tensión sexual, Volumen 1: Volátil

Plan B

Taekwondo

Horseplay

Absent

Butterfly

Young Hunter

Spoilers for Horseplay for @Alyssa Edwards and anyone else who's seen it:

I have to admit I was a little skeptical for the first ~half because it seemed a little "empty" to me. Of course I appreciated all the nudity and I understand the film was taking its time to establish the homosocial setting and show us various examples of their behavior, but I was waiting for the ~real plot~ to start. Once I did, I found it interesting and like how it was handled, for the most part. I especially liked the convo between Grandpa and that dumb guy who wanted to block the gay guy on Insta. The convo about pórn by the fence was also good, but a little on-the-nose imo. My least favorite part was probably the ending; as soon as the dude approached the tent and the bat was on the ground, I knew there'd be some shoehorned violence at the end smh. Anyway, the "not bisexual" guy with the tats was so hot

:WAP:

1 hour ago, Bentley said:

Any good ones on prime Netflix or Hulu?

I have yet to see a gay film on Netflix with a happy ending or an ending that feels complete. I went on a 2-3 week binge, and it was just disappointment after disappointment.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I have yet to see a gay film on Netflix with a happy ending or an ending that feels complete. I went on a 2-3 week binge, and it was just disappointment after disappointment.

spacer.png

As long as there’s SEX idc! 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

As long as there’s SEX idc! 

spacer.png

Save your time and make a myvidster account.

spacer.png

On 1/4/2023 at 4:50 AM, badgirlriri said:

Need some teen lgbt drama films to watch

Maybe Beautiful Thing ? :heart:

Some may say The Way He Looks but i didn't care for that one much but yeah it very much fits what you're looking for.

Also the show Heartstopper is awesome, wholesome and addictive.

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Just watched Horseplay (Los Agitadores). It was decent. Probably the most nudity in any of his films :fan: But anyway, for those of you who have seen his films, how do you rank them? For me it's probably:

only saw The Blond One, Hawaii, Horseplay and Taekwondo and for me Taekwondo is his best work  

I'm excited for his upcoming film 'Los amantes astronautas' too, the leads are hot :jonny5:

FkLayz0XEAAO7i5?format=jpg&name=900x900

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Mason Gooding said:

need this movie to be released asap

Wait, I knew these two were filming a gay movie together but somehow didn't realize it's from Andrew Haigh. I hope it's better than the overrated Weekend :fan:

On 1/5/2023 at 2:28 AM, Alyssa Edwards said:

Maybe Beautiful Thing ? :heart:

Some may say The Way He Looks but i didn't care for that one much but yeah it very much fits what you're looking for.

Also the show Heartstopper is awesome, wholesome and addictive.

I’ve actually seen all three :chick3: But thanks anyways  

• ATRL Moderator

Saw this today. VERY depressing!!!

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Augmented said:

Anyone know what ended up happening with that Aristotle & Dante movie?

It filmed and completed but as far as I know they are still out working on promoting it at events and film festivals to get a distributor to buy it. They just had its US premiere the other day at Palm Springs Film Festival so hopefully it will be picked up soon. It’s an indie film so they need to be bought by a distributor before the release progress can really kick off, based on what the director Aitch said. 

On 1/4/2023 at 10:59 PM, feelslikeadream said:

MV5BNWMyZWE1YzMtYTRmZC00NGZjLWE5N2ItYTQzYmYzNzVlZTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMwNjQxNDU1._V1_.jpg

The Blond One

Hawaii

Plan B

Taekwondo

Horseplay

Absent

Butterfly

Young Hunter

Hide contents

I have to admit I was a little skeptical for the first ~half because it seemed a little "empty" to me. Of course I appreciated all the nudity and I understand the film was taking its time to establish the homosocial setting and show us various examples of their behavior, but I was waiting for the ~real plot~ to start. Once I did, I found it interesting and like how it was handled, for the most part. I especially liked the convo between Grandpa and that dumb guy who wanted to block the gay guy on Insta. The convo about pórn by the fence was also good, but a little on-the-nose imo. My least favorite part was probably the ending; as soon as the dude approached the tent and the bat was on the ground, I knew there'd be some shoehorned violence at the end smh. Anyway, the "not bisexual" guy with the tats was so hot

I just watched Horseplay :WAP:

Hide contents

I thought the main gay guy and the one with the big dick were going to have a ~moment~ after he gave him the gift :lakitu:

The ending was unnecessary you're right :matty:

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, lpd446 said:

I also really liked Taekwondo

Reveal hidden contents

The way they held out to the very end was soooo good :jonny3:

When the guy sits on the counter in the beginning :gaycat3:

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

When the guy sits on the counter in the beginning :gaycat3:

There's more of him out there :gaycat3: His name is Juan Manuel Martino :gaycat4:

The Blond One

Hawaii

Plan B

Taekwondo

Horseplay

Absent

Butterfly

Young Hunter

Reveal hidden contents

I wanna watch this. Ive watched many of his films

• ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, lpd446 said:

There's more of him out there :gaycat3: His name is Juan Manuel Martino :gaycat4:

Not 23 pages omg, thanks for the heads up :gayriahcat2:

The Blond One

Hawaii

Plan B

Taekwondo

Horseplay

Absent

Butterfly

Young Hunter

Reveal hidden contents

Gosh the guys where so hot in this

• 2 weeks later...

okay but why do so many gay films have scenes of them frolicking/horseplaying in bodies of water :biblionny:

have yall seen being 17

the one on thats on prime/mubi is horrible as it doesnt have any sound when they are talking for some reason :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.