LGBT Films πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ“½

feelslikeadream

13 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Anyone watch in from the side

Β 

Β 

Yes, it's alright.

I thought it would be something in the vein of Mario(2018) but it was completely different.

Mario is way better.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• noonbob

• X~MoviePoP

• Alyssa Edwards

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Yes, it's alright.

I thought it would be something in the vein of Mario(2018) but it was completely different.

Mario is way better.

I wondered when you'd get in hereΒ :gaycat1:

Β 

How does Mario compare to The Pass?

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

:gaycat1:

Β 

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

So hard to compare both omg !!

They're so close in subject matter but very different in execution, they're both must-watch imo and i've watched both twice :chick1:

The Pass is more cheeky than Mario but they're both emotional tbh.

• ATRL Moderator

@lillavend3rΒ What movie were you referring to in the Sublime thread about a blind kid?Β :gayorkcat2:

On 12/11/2022 at 11:25 PM, Katamari said:

let’s just say if you love a story about being with a lover at any cost then Β  you can say the ending is happy :heart2:

this was supposed to be for @feelslikeadreamΒ :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Katamari said:

this was supposed to be for @feelslikeadreamΒ :deadbanana2:

:ahh:Β I assumed as much.

Β 

I'll def watch that one eventually. I'm about to eat dinner and watch Mario tonight. If I don't like it, @Alyssa EdwardsΒ is in big troubleΒ :ducky:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

@lillavend3rΒ What movie were you referring to in the Sublime thread about a blind kid?Β :gayorkcat2:

I think it's english title is "The Way He Looks"

WatchedΒ Man in an Orange Shirt and really loved it. The writing/acting were brilliant.Β :heart2:Β 

Β 

1 > 2 though, needed more of Thomas/Michael :jonny2:

22 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Β 

:jonny5:

Β 

The Pass had a very interesting way of telling its story, which got confusing sometimes, but I loved its plot at the end of the day. I do think that it's harder to follow, but it really connects at the end.

Β 

Mario is my favorite of the two, outside of the fact that Aaron Altaras is one of the most beautiful human beings to walk planet earth (with a great ass to boot :jonny5:), I loved how you could feel the inner turmoil and sort of understand Mario's decision to sacrifice his truth for a career. The end when he visits and his ex man is booed up :cries:.

Β 

Both great movies but Mario did things to me, like I couldn't stop thinking about the movie for days after I finished watching it. I felt like I was robbed of something.:skull:

3 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Β 

The Pass had a very interesting way of telling its story, which got confusing sometimes, but I loved its plot at the end of the day. I do think that it's harder to follow, but it really connects at the end.

Β 

Mario is my favorite of the two, outside of the fact that Aaron Altaras is one of the most beautiful human beings to walk planet earth (with a great ass to boot :jonny5:), I loved how you could feel the inner turmoil and sort of understand Mario's decision to sacrifice his truth for a career. The end when he visits and his ex man is booed up :cries:.

Β 

Both great movies but Mario did things to me, like I couldn't stop thinking about the movie for days after I finished watching it. I felt like I was robbed of something.:skull:

Sis, not you kinda spoiling Mario for the girls that haven't seen it :deadbanana:

16 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

mario was a good film i rewatched several times :clap3:

Β 

the pass was..... chile i guess but it was kind of weird tbh. :redface:Β not the ending i would have wanted :redface:

On 12/27/2022 at 10:14 AM, dabunique said:

I can't forget this one

Β 

with Kokoy and Royce "Beercan" Cabrera

Β 

Β 

hmmm interesting film :nicole2:Β 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

I think it's english title is "The Way He Looks"

OH, I see this all the time on Prime recommendations but it requires some special subscription I don't haveΒ :gaycat7:

Β 

17 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Β 

Β 

Mario is my favorite of the two, outside of the fact that Aaron Altaras is one of the most beautiful human beings to walk planet earth (with a great ass to boot :jonny5:)

I didn't find The Pass confusing at all, but I also have a graduate degree in English and think I follow narrative structureβ€”including unconventional narrativesβ€”pretty well.

Β 

I just finished Mario and I liked it better than The PassΒ :ducky:Β I do like both, but I def felt more engaged emotionally with Mario and Leon. And the movie was full of hot guys, including the main character from Neumatt. I agree with all you said, but you should def put that in spoiler tags :lmao:Also, Mario's best friend is an icon. My fave character!

Β 

Spoiler

I'm kind of surprised there was no full frontal (not even in the locker room/showers :skull:), but Aaron was bulging so much in some of his shorts. Homophobia ultimately won in this movie in a couple waysΒ :monkey:

Β 

28 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Sis, not you kinda spoiling Mario for the girls that haven't seen it :deadbanana:

nnnn mess.

Β 

I hope the girls mistakenly scroll past it then :rip:

4 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

nnnn mess.

Β 

I hope the girls mistakenly scroll past it then :rip:

11 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

you should def put that in spoiler tags :lmao:

Β 

In from the side is written so poorly.

Β 

Anyone have a website to watch sublime

Β 

Β 

Anyone have any foreign gay films they recommend. I love the ones from chile, Argentina and pretty much those hot ones that many of us have already seen

Β 

Β 

This brazilian movie shocked me because they're brothersΒ :skull:Β 

Β 

19874128.jpgΒ 

Β 

Β 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, northwest said:

Β 

19874128.jpgΒ 

Β 

Β 

Only half-brothers though. What a scamΒ :bam:

6 hours ago, northwest said:

Β 

19874128.jpgΒ 

Β 

Β 

:biblio::biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.