• noonbob

• X~MoviePoP

• Katamari

On 11/16/2023 at 7:35 PM, X~MoviePoP said:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1529316/

Β 

Currently watching Picco.

Β 

Good concept. Kinda hot and obviously its a bottoms dream to be with guys like this even tho they are all disguisting trash LOL.

Jeez that was grim. :skull:

2 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

MV5BYzFkNjY5ZDItODNjMC00YWJmLTkzZTktNWY3

Β 

Not the worst, not the best but definitely not great.

Was there nudity

1 minute ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Haha did u not enjoy it at all

I gave it a 3.5/5 on Letterboxd. I definitely enjoyed the acting and cinematography, and I'm able to watch more graphic stuff like this so that wasn't a problem. I didn't expect the final third of the movie to be that one extended torture scene though lmao but it was definitely interesting. I think my only issues is I feel like the characters aren't developed enough?Β 

4 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Was there nudity

slut-youre-a-slut.gif

Β 

i almost wrote "good film for the ass men".

Just watched Nuovo Olimpo, it was so HOT!Β :heart2:

Pietro's eyes and the way he uses them, omfg I'm so weak!

Like really weak! @feelslikeadreamΒ have you seen it?

:jonny4:

Β 

Titti was a ******* QUEEN! Truly the shining star in the movie!

Β 

but wtf was...

Β 

Spoiler

...that ending!?!

All that chasing about, thinking of each other, all them years passing, and they don't even hug or make out!?? I'm pissed!Β 

P's wife even told him to go, I expected something but no!!!!!!!! Gay movies always have to end shitty!

:mad:

Β 

On 11/4/2023 at 11:55 PM, genetic fail said:

This is out on Netflix and I loved it! It's pretty much the same plot as Cinema Paradiso but the men were really hot and the sex scenes were intense!

They show ass and dick too :keir:

this!

Β 

EDIT: also the soundtrack was 10/10!!Β 

Β 

:jonny5:

Edited by noonbob

Wanted to see Mutt in my theater but there are only two showings this week and can’t make it.Β 

Β 

Also I will finally watchΒ Of an Age in two weeks at this local movie festival.Β :skull:

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzL2Y4NTk2YTBiLTQ4M2YtNGYyOS1iMjljLTc4ZWQ0M2Q3Y2Y4ZS53ZWJw

Β 

Spoiler

I read that this movie is like a Marco Berger film with almost none of the sexual tension and i have to... slightly agree ?

I don't think the movie's goal was to make the audience salivate but I also feel like i've missed the point of the film. It felt directionless at way too many points.

Some scenes were really badly shot and some others were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING to look at.

Before i get asked, there's one sex scene. A bit explicit but nothing crazy either.

So yeah, meh.

Also gorls, we should all decide what was the best LGBT film or project of the year.

+ You could note what was the absolute best queer film you've watched all year (doesn't need to be from 2023).

Β 

What was stronger than Le Paradis and Of An Age ?

Discuss

Β 

cuca-deboa.gif

3 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Also gorls, we should all decide what was the best LGBT film or project of the year.

+ You could note what was the absolute best queer film you've watched all year (doesn't need to be from 2023).

Β 

What was stronger than Le Paradis and Of An Age ?

Discuss

Β 

cuca-deboa.gif

I need to watch this.

Β 

cuca-deboa.gif

Β 

Of An Age remains on my mindΒ :cries:

Β 

Los Fuertes, Nuovo Olimpo, ThΓ©o & Hugo, Great Freedom

are all great movies that i have watched this yearΒ :heart2:

Β 

cuca-deboa.gif

Β 

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Β 

Β 

ThΓ©o & Hugo

cuca-deboa.gif

Β 

On 11/19/2023 at 7:17 AM, Alyssa Edwards said:

slut-youre-a-slut.gif

On 11/19/2023 at 1:17 AM, Alyssa Edwards said:

slut-youre-a-slut.gif

Β 

i almost wrote "good film for the ass men".

So….yes?

51 minutes ago, Katamari said:

So….yes?

Spoiler

Not full frontal no, but a close ass shot, yes

Β 

• ATRL Moderator
On 11/19/2023 at 5:33 PM, noonbob said:

Just watched Nuovo Olimpo, it was so HOT!Β :heart2:

Pietro's eyes and the way he uses them, omfg I'm so weak!

Like really weak! @feelslikeadreamΒ have you seen it?

:jonny4:

I haven't yet, because I haven't had access to Netflix for a few months. But I just got it back today, so I'll be watching soon!

Β 

On 11/21/2023 at 12:03 AM, X~MoviePoP said:

The swimmer is pretty nice. The story could be better but its a nice film with hot guys ( and cut d'sΒ :lakitu:).

Β 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt15041866/?ref_=tt_sims_tt_i_9

Β 

Β 

Trigger warning - it is a Israeli film

The final race scene :bibliahh:Β I don't think the plotting was particularly strong here (the way they were all calling him the f-slur 3 mins into the movie and he hadn't done ANYTHING remotely gay), but I watched cause you said there was nudity and, well, at least that was niceΒ :bird:

Β 

Oh, and the way there were like 10 scenes of gays in the water. Katamari is shaking.

Edited by feelslikeadream
  • Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 9:03 PM, Alyssa Edwards said:

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzL2Y4NTk2YTBiLTQ4M2YtNGYyOS1iMjljLTc4ZWQ0M2Q3Y2Y4ZS53ZWJw

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

I read that this movie is like a Marco Berger film with almost none of the sexual tension and i have to... slightly agree ?

I don't think the movie's goal was to make the audience salivate but I also feel like i've missed the point of the film. It felt directionless at way too many points.

Some scenes were really badly shot and some others were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING to look at.

Before i get asked, there's one sex scene. A bit explicit but nothing crazy either.

So yeah, meh.

good i've been wanting to watch this.

β€œFirebird” completely ripped my heart out for an hour and a half. The chemistry between Sergey and Roman was so, so good. :heart2:Β 
Β 

Spoiler

I truly was rooting for them even though I knew it would never work and my heart also broke for Luisa.Β :chick3:

Β 

spacer.png

Edited by pxxxtrick
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

β€œFirebird” completely ripped my heart out for an hour and a half. The chemistry between Sergey and Roman was so, so good. :heart2:Β I truly was rooting for them even though I knew it would never work and my heart also broke for Luisa.Β :chick3:
Β 

spacer.png

Spoiler

great i've never seen this film but now i know that the boys don't end up together.

PLEASE PUT SPOILERS GIRLS I BEG OF YOU :monkey:

Β 

11 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:
Β  Hide contents

great i've never seen this film but now i know that the boys don't end up together.

PLEASE PUT SPOILERS GIRLS I BEG OF YOU :monkey:

Β 

Omg I was not thinking, I’m sorry.Β :gaycat6:
Β 

Still worth the watch tho. I promise!Β 

• ATRL Moderator
21 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

β€œFirebird” completely ripped my heart out for an hour and a half. The chemistry between Sergey and Roman was so, so good. :heart2:Β 
Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

I truly was rooting for them even though I knew it would never work and my heart also broke for Luisa.Β :chick3:

Β 

spacer.png

Spoiler

I also felt so bad for LuisaΒ :chick3:Β I like when gay films with adulterers do a good job making the wife a sympathetic figure. Conversely, hate when they make the wife an annoying nag, which is so cheap.

7 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

Omg I was not thinking, I’m sorry.Β :gaycat6:

Thanks for editing your post, you're forgiven :heart:

On 12/2/2023 at 3:06 AM, pxxxtrick said:

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Β 

spacer.png

Ikr, the fact that it's a true story makes it sadderΒ :cries:

Β 

Β 

On 10/30/2023 at 7:44 PM, Mason Gooding said:

Not this Italian underground hit omg, I've been there since the premiere day and I'm shocked it was renewed because NO ONE was talking about it. How did you find out about the show if I may ask?Β :jonny:

you all watch blocco 181Β :jonny::jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.