Marvel Studios M-She-U Movie & Spin-offs in development

Gorjesspazze9

Marvel studios heads are working to further improve their Female Superhero’s going forward with more Disney+ Series and a secret film Produced and directed by Scarlet Johansson herself!:wanda:this was confirmed by Disney earlier this year and has been further revealed with Echo and Okoye have projects on the Platform. Wanda is the most requested character to have a film, with 3 Disney + series spinning off her original story arc in Wandavision. What Female Avenger films & Projects are you excited for?!

Honestly I'm here for everything Wanda Maximoff. / Scarlet Witch! but I'm so on board with more female projects being in the pipeline, Theo only one I haven't liked much was She Hulk but Ms. Marvel was absolutely fantastic!

All of Marvel's female characters introduced all came from existing comic books so none of them are shoehorned.

Though I believe the Scarlet Witch could headline her own billion dollar franchise tbh, Wanda's easily Top 5 biggest CB heroes right now alongside Spiderman, Batman, Dr. Strange and Black Panther.

The thread title made me think they really carved out a division of the MCU for female led content, and named it 'M-She-U' :deadbanana4:

I'm here for it, the actresses are all fantastic and it's a nice change of pace, despite what the incels online have to say..

7 hours ago, Khal said:

The thread title made me think they really carved out a division of the MCU for female led content, and named it 'M-She-U' :deadbanana4:

:gaycat4:Would be kinda iconic if they do name that sector of Marvel it 

Who is the actress/character in the bottom left photo with the bob?

46 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Who is the actress/character in the bottom left photo with the bob?

Xu Xialing, the sister of Shang Chi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.