Emily in Paris | Season 4 to travel to Rome!

Lovett

• 10 months later...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• CBC

• feelslikeadream

• Lovett

2 hours ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Netflix splitting seasons in 2 again :noparty: 

dragging out a season is not a good idea.

44 minutes ago, KanMap said:

Netflix splitting seasons in 2 again :noparty: 

dragging out a season is not a good idea.

well, plenty of platforms/channels are still doing weekly releases

The Olympics really did a number on this I see 

• 3 months later...

The first half is out! I'm going to watch a couple of episodes later today after I run all of my errands/take care of some business. Hopefully it's better than season 3, which was underwhelming compared to the first two.

Two words: **** Camille.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally finished the first five episodes and I thought this season was a significant improvement over the third until that last one because… yeah… no.

Spoiler

• Why the f**k was Camille's pregnancy such a big storyline only for her to not be pregnant?!? You're telling me she never once went to the doctor to get it professionally confirmed and for checkups? You're a bad mother already! This feels likes a major plot cop out.

• Luc staying with Marianne is a delulu move. Like she manipulated you into a relationship by lying about a job that she no longer has.

• Why is Sylvie's agency keeping that lube (falsely marketed facial skincare product)? People are definitely going to find out it's actually lube considering the initial pitch on that Fox/Shark Tank-like show is public!

• Sophie still wanted Camille to come with her to Athens despite her seeing how Camille looks at Gabriel with that certain glimmer in her eye?! Like, you barely even mentioned that when you know that's the huge issue and clearly you two don't stand on the same ground.

• Emily didn't seem very emotionally effected once she found out Gabriel wasn't getting a Michelin Star. Like she knows how much effort he put in.

• What about Mindy and Nicolas? Are we supposed to just assume they are officially broken up because it was never mentioned on-screen unless I missed something.

• No mention of Alfie. I guess he's just been written out unless he randomly appears in the finale or something.

I haven't watched the part two trailer but we shall see what happens when it drops in just a few days.

On 9/8/2024 at 7:42 AM, skwonderfactory said:

Finally finished the first five episodes and I thought this season was a significant improvement over the third until that last one because… yeah… no.

Hide contents

• Why the f**k was Camille's pregnancy such a big storyline only for her to not be pregnant?!? You're telling me she never once went to the doctor to get it professionally confirmed and for checkups? You're a bad mother already! This feels likes a major plot cop out.

• Luc staying with Marianne is a delulu move. Like she manipulated you into a relationship by lying about a job that she no longer has.

• Why is Sylvie's agency keeping that lube (falsely marketed facial skincare product)? People are definitely going to find out it's actually lube considering the initial pitch on that Fox/Shark Tank-like show is public!

• Sophie still wanted Camille to come with her to Athens despite her seeing how Camille looks at Gabriel with that certain glimmer in her eye?! Like, you barely even mentioned that when you know that's the huge issue and clearly you two don't stand on the same ground.

• Emily didn't seem very emotionally effected once she found out Gabriel wasn't getting a Michelin Star. Like she knows how much effort he put in.

• What about Mindy and Nicolas? Are we supposed to just assume they are officially broken up because it was never mentioned on-screen unless I missed something.

• No mention of Alfie. I guess he's just been written out unless he randomly appears in the finale or something.

I haven't watched the part two trailer but we shall see what happens when it drops in just a few days.

Spoiler

Camille's pregnancy was a plot device as cliff hanger, and have her win stupid prices after all the mess in S3.

She lost both of her partners, no baby, nothing. They'll probably have her reinvent herself on part 2 and not come back on S5.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.