Emily in Paris | Season 4 to travel to Rome!

Lovett

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• CBC

• feelslikeadream

• Lovett

This show really hits the lowest low with each season :bibliahh:

The way gabriel doesn't have to lift a finger. The way Emily opens all doors of opportunity for him every ***** time!

Wow the last two seasons were at least fun but this season was straight up trash

Camille and Mindy are so unlikeable wow. I don't get the Gabriel hype. Camille making that speech to victimize herself when she could've just said she was eating a girl out.

On 11/30/2022 at 2:21 PM, #Beautiful said:

white devil. absolute trash

1. jfc at this comment

2. who's that in your avi

On 11/30/2022 at 3:00 PM, Subzero said:

Idc I enjoy this show, excited :duca:

hilary is SERVING in your avi omg

On 12/1/2022 at 9:15 AM, feelslikeadream said:

Gabriel gets hotter every season, I fear :WAP:

The plot about working both jobs looks incredibly dumb and unbelievable, ugh. But at least some of the dialogue seemed to imply Emily may embrace nonmonogamy, which would be progressive for a Netflix series like this :gaycat4:

this isn't the first show to excplore nonmonogamy but ok

On 12/21/2022 at 9:01 PM, ONOPKA said:

some of mindy's singing though :rip: i have to skip through it

yeah can they tone it down it's really ******* annoying how she's just a living breathing musical number now

On 12/21/2022 at 9:41 PM, Hector said:

The fact they ended this season on ANOTHER cliffhanger :rip: 

Hide contents

Also the audacity of Camille outing Gabriel & Emily still having feelings for each other IN THE MIDDLE OF MARRYING GABRIEL in front of Alfie but not saying a thing about her & Sofia before calling it off :rip: The fact that Camile returned to Gabriel in the first place because she's pregnant. :rip: 

Julien ending the season fuming at Emily :rip: 

Slyvie truly had the best arc this season with men & her work life, get it sis. :clap3: 

Genuinely can't stand the Nicholas character though...

Hide contents

And do not see what Mindy sees in him, I wish she'd have dumped him earlier. The musician she was with before >>>>>>>>

Another fun enjoyable season, and the fashion is equal levels amazing & ridiculous. :rip: 

i lost track of who sylvie was sleeping with lol from the young artist to the other guy i'm like aren't they the same people lol yeah at this point **** camille i hope emily is *** for tat and outs her affair because camille was super ******* messy for that and yeah nicholas is such an obvious pig the fact that someone as smart as ashley doesn't see that just because she's trying to fulfill some high school crush fantasy is sad. 

On 12/22/2022 at 9:12 AM, Kevin2803 said:

I already finished season 3.

Hide contents

I don't want Gabriel and Emily to be endgame. She has much, much more chemistry with Alfie.

Not both Mindy and Sylvie having a fight with their boyfriend and immediately being in another relationship. :skull: Their wasn't even a proper break-up, they were just gone. Hope Mindy can fix things with Benoit next season.

Cami was a mess this season. I'm always here for a LGBTQ+ storyline, but not like this. The fact that i felt sorry for her after the whole Gabriel/Emily situation and now she's even worse. Not only did she break her pact with Emily, which was kinda ridiculous to begin with, to be fair, she also cheated on him, only got back to him because she's (apparently) pregnant AND made a scene at her OWN wedding and dragged Emily and Alfie into it, while not even being honest about her own affair. Get it together.

yeah cami takes the cake for being a mess. emily actually showed some growth by not meddling into other people's lives even if she had the right intentions. cami is just self destructing at this point. their was literally nothing wrong with benoit especially when his suspicions were correct dumb ass ashley

On 12/24/2022 at 8:21 AM, Anye said:

Ummm, with Camille being ******, it solves so many problem. It’s the easy way, lazy writing.

well bisexuality exists so let's not assume that she is a straight up lesbian

On 12/24/2022 at 10:59 AM, Yawn said:

half way through and this season isn’t clicking for me. i’m finding it so boring and nothing is happening. 

are we even watching the same show? because this is factually not true

On 12/24/2022 at 11:02 AM, Johnny Jacobs said:

as she should 

major douche :giraffe:

OT: cant wait for all the french hotness

i wish there was at least one guy to root for but theyre all hot and total players :dies:

alfie is actually a perfect fit for emily. he is actually available and compatible with her. emily is just being a dumb american *****. 

On 12/24/2022 at 6:36 PM, AbeHicks said:

Interesting viral commentary on the show

What does "no interior, no ******" mean?

it is so strange how STRONG and NEGARTIVE people feel towards a show that is meant to be taken with a grain of salt because it's really not that deep like ever

14 hours ago, Mellark said:

To be honest, every year this show always has some discourse to it and honestly fair, but tiring. I would say Emily in Paris is my fave and I do like Darren Star's stuff but this season was okay, yeah I'll eat it up but there was so much character development towards Sylvie this season than Emily and that is really saying a lot.

Hide contents

Not going to lie, I want Emily and Gabriel to end game because they seem perfect for each other for me, Albie was way too hesitant to introduce Emily to his parents... idk he's hot though so I'll take what I get.

Sylvie's development is deserved and honestly we are seeing the slayage.

The cliffhanger was a mess, not my fave.

I see this getting 4-6 seasons max. 

what makes gabriel and emily compatible other than them being attractive? albie being hesitant was in the right because by then emily was one foot in and one foot out with him.

7 hours ago, Sept said:

I hate this season :rip: The way they just killed Camille's character :rip: The sudden switch at the end, like it's not making any sense ma'am

sudden switch? ***** was having her cake and eating it too because she's clearly still resentful about gabriel and emily. after breaking the pact it's very clear that camile when ****** with is vindictive. 

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Wow the last two seasons were at least fun but this season was straight up trash

Hide contents

Camille and Mindy are so unlikeable wow. I don't get the Gabriel hype. Camille making that speech to victimize herself when she could've just said she was eating a girl out.

i hope emily outs her idgaf at this point. cami did the absolute most at that wedding just to come at emily smfh 

26 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

sudden switch? ***** was having her cake and eating it too because she's clearly still resentful about gabriel and emily. after breaking the pact it's very clear that camile when ****** with is vindictive. 

i hope emily outs her idgaf at this point. cami did the absolute most at that wedding just to come at emily smfh 

Well Camille 5 mins ago was "yes let's get married yes" and then that whole speech at the chapel came out of nowhere, like...

There needs to be something bigger than just seeing Gabriel & Emily hugging for her to get that revelation

7 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

The way gabriel doesn't have to lift a finger. The way Emily opens all doors of opportunity for him every ***** time!

When you look like this

e712c07be2c444d1fd265db8a33d1be76a15782b

You don't need even an ounce of effort tbh

yeah this season didn't have much content though I do love we got a lot of Sylvie who is the main bad *****. I guess 1 more season should be enough for it to have a cute ending. Also the fact everyone has f-ed everyone is kinda getting old and seems like a gay reality stamped on hetero relationships. the accents are so weird. one second the native speakers have perfect accents the next they have english accents and vice versa :deadbanana2: and emily's french progression is so bad. the mushroom is something she would've learned a LONG time ago if we wanted to be realistic :toofunny2:. but yeah this is just a light show to enjoy as pure entertainment and it does it well so it is what it is

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Hide contents

Well Camille 5 mins ago was "yes let's get married yes" and then that whole speech at the chapel came out of nowhere, like...

There needs to be something bigger than just seeing Gabriel & Emily hugging for her to get that revelation

well it's been made very clear that in terms of her relationship with gabriel it's something that she's doing to appease her parents idea of her and what her life should be. she probably also thought with alfie keeping emily occupied that maybe her and gabriel had a real chance. also seems like she could've also just gotten married to be traditional because she's pregnant as well

18 minutes ago, CBC said:

yeah this season didn't have much content though I do love we got a lot of Sylvie who is the main bad *****. I guess 1 more season should be enough for it to have a cute ending. Also the fact everyone has f-ed everyone is kinda getting old and seems like a gay reality stamped on hetero relationships. the accents are so weird. one second the native speakers have perfect accents the next they have english accents and vice versa :deadbanana2: and emily's french progression is so bad. the mushroom is something she would've learned a LONG time ago if we wanted to be realistic :toofunny2:. but yeah this is just a light show to enjoy as pure entertainment and it does it well so it is what it is

gay reality stamped on hetero relationships? lol tf it's 2022 and supposedly we're sex positive and progressive so people hooking up with each other is not far fetched. besides have you not seen any other teen dramas where this trope is also common?

30 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

gay reality stamped on hetero relationships? lol tf it's 2022 and supposedly we're sex positive and progressive so people hooking up with each other is not far fetched. besides have you not seen any other teen dramas where this trope is also common?

no i dont watch other teen dramas and im not **** shaming. it just gets redundant, boring or dull when all characters are doing each other. I did appreciate that Emily was only with Alfie this season!

1 hour ago, CBC said:

no i dont watch other teen dramas and im not **** shaming. it just gets redundant, boring or dull when all characters are doing each other. I did appreciate that Emily was only with Alfie this season!

alfie deserves better at this point. emily really ****** it up for herself. well technically camille did but still

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

this isn't the first show to excplore nonmonogamy but ok

Who said that.gif

are we even watching the same show? because this is factually not true

what i’ve seen so far 

- emily has 2 jobs but then emily gets sacked 

- alfie breaks her off, alfie is back next ep

- lady is singing 

1. jfc at this comment

2. who's that in your avi

horea.jpg on instagram

Spoiler

(its me)

ot: i heard that shes less bigoted this season

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

alfie deserves better at this point. emily really ****** it up for herself. well technically camille did but still

Agree!!! It's obvious Gabriel and Emily are made for each other but at least Camille has Sofia. Alfie is just getting played :deadbanana2:

18 hours ago, Eóghan said:

the show's gettin worse and more nonsensical each new season

the Darren Star print I fear

As I was watching this, it feels like Younger. I enjoyed Younger but it wasn't super acclaimed like this show because it was on TV Land.

The fact that this is just Younger in a different font

:lmao: Darren Star will always have a bougie white woman with a fancy accent in his shows. Also, he has the same writers so it all makes sense now.

Liza, Josh, Charles = Emily, Alfie and Gabriel

Josh = Gabriel 

Kelsey Peters (Hilary Duff) / Maggie (roommate aspect) = Mindy 

Diana/Charles = Sylvie 

Clare/Maggie = Camille

Kelsey and Lauren = Luc and Julien

Publishing Company = Marketing Firm 

Liza and Charles = Carrie and Big in a different font :lmao: 

Edited by Mellark

10 hours ago, Nick_317 said:

When you look like this

e712c07be2c444d1fd265db8a33d1be76a15782b

You don't need even an ounce of effort tbh

He looked better last season 

Lets be honest here... you have a guy like alfie... and you keep on revolving around gabriel?

No thank you... I mean...

and BTW Camille became the real b*tch in the series... and I started disliking Emily's personality a bit tbh... and Mindy is becoming a bit tiring with her singing...

I need the series to go back to the french team and their quirky relationship. I would love a real twist... like emily hooking up with Sylvie's husband... or something like that

spacer.png

I mean..... Alfie >>>>>>>>Gabriel

spacer.png

They really killed Camille character this season, like there is nothing interesting about her at all.

Also why you like Alfie better than Gabriel, he gives douchebag vibes since the beginning. 

And the producers needs to give less time to Mindy, she adds nothing to the story tbh and her singing is no needed. 

Spoiler

Yeah I don’t think Camille is really pregnant

I bet the writers copy pasted the fake-a-pregnancy-to-save-a-relationship trope just for some cheap drama

Edited by ProudLBS

Another note:

Mindy and her singing NEED TO GO! Tired of that hoe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.