Emily in Paris | Season 4 to travel to Rome!

Lovett

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• CBC

• feelslikeadream

• Lovett

people unironically watch this?

OPRAH. I hope they slow down with her sex life. It's getting a bit overwhelming. Excited to see how the new company does :jonny5:

Idc I enjoy this show, excited :duca:

Started season 1 a while ago… my god the writing is TERRIBLE!! Stopped watching it multiple times cuz I was near fuming at how bad it is. But something about the hot cast and beautiful sceneries made me want to go back to it and now… the plot thickened with Gabriel having a gf and I’m a little hooked

• ATRL Moderator

Gabriel gets hotter every season, I fear :WAP:

The plot about working both jobs looks incredibly dumb and unbelievable, ugh. But at least some of the dialogue seemed to imply Emily may embrace nonmonogamy, which would be progressive for a Netflix series like this :gaycat4:

9 hours ago, Contessa said:

Started season 1 a while ago… my god the writing is TERRIBLE!! Stopped watching it multiple times cuz I was near fuming at how bad it is. But something about the hot cast and beautiful sceneries made me want to go back to it and now… the plot thickened with Gabriel having a gf and I’m a little hooked

okay thanks for the critic.

• 3 weeks later...

The fact they ended this season on ANOTHER cliffhanger :rip: 

Also the audacity of Camille outing Gabriel & Emily still having feelings for each other IN THE MIDDLE OF MARRYING GABRIEL in front of Alfie but not saying a thing about her & Sofia before calling it off :rip: The fact that Camile returned to Gabriel in the first place because she's pregnant. :rip: 

Julien ending the season fuming at Emily :rip: 

Slyvie truly had the best arc this season with men & her work life, get it sis. :clap3: 

Genuinely can't stand the Nicholas character though...

And do not see what Mindy sees in him, I wish she'd have dumped him earlier. The musician she was with before >>>>>>>>

Another fun enjoyable season, and the fashion is equal levels amazing & ridiculous. :rip: 

Edited by Hector

Omg I can’t stand Alfie :biblio: this season is so boring :biblio: and the ending like wtf :biblio: I hate we have to wait another year for this :biblio: Gabriel is so hot :gaycat7:

Love love season 3. I cant stand Camille help :hippo:

only 2 episodes into season 3 but so far, it's nice. there are some cringey things like (spoiler) but the show's known for that anyway.

Emily singing was so hard to watch, I had to skip like 30 seconds cause I was getting the ick

:deadbanana:

I already finished season 3.

I don't want Gabriel and Emily to be endgame. She has much, much more chemistry with Alfie.

Not both Mindy and Sylvie having a fight with their boyfriend and immediately being in another relationship. :skull: Their wasn't even a proper break-up, they were just gone. Hope Mindy can fix things with Benoit next season.

Cami was a mess this season. I'm always here for a LGBTQ+ storyline, but not like this. The fact that i felt sorry for her after the whole Gabriel/Emily situation and now she's even worse. Not only did she break her pact with Emily, which was kinda ridiculous to begin with, to be fair, she also cheated on him, only got back to him because she's (apparently) pregnant AND made a scene at her OWN wedding and dragged Emily and Alfie into it, while not even being honest about her own affair. Get it together.

Edited by Kevin2803

Ummm, with Camille being ******, it solves so many problem. It’s the easy way, lazy writing.

half way through and this season isn’t clicking for me. i’m finding it so boring and nothing is happening. 

On 11/30/2022 at 10:55 PM, Mercurio said:

She better not cheat on Alfie… :biblio: I just know she will. 

as she should 

major douche :giraffe:

OT: cant wait for all the french hotness

i wish there was at least one guy to root for but theyre all hot and total players :dies:

To be honest, every year this show always has some discourse to it and honestly fair, but tiring. I would say Emily in Paris is my fave and I do like Darren Star's stuff but this season was okay, yeah I'll eat it up but there was so much character development towards Sylvie this season than Emily and that is really saying a lot.

Not going to lie, I want Emily and Gabriel to end game because they seem perfect for each other for me, Albie was way too hesitant to introduce Emily to his parents... idk he's hot though so I'll take what I get.

Sylvie's development is deserved and honestly we are seeing the slayage.

The cliffhanger was a mess, not my fave.

I see this getting 4-6 seasons max. 

Edited by Mellark

This season was boring, hopefully next season is announced as the last

I hate this season :rip: The way they just killed Camille's character :rip: The sudden switch at the end, like it's not making any sense ma'am

the show's gettin worse and more nonsensical each new season

the Darren Star print I fear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.