L.E.S. Artistes: Appreciation Thread

Ger

I don't think Santigold was aware about the amount of EXCELLENCE she gave the world when she decided to release the timeless "L.E.S. Artists". Still feels so unique and fresh to me.

I can say I hope it will be worth what I give up

If I could stand up mean for all the things that I believe

Nah, she snapped hard with those lyrics. :jonny5:

By the way, just noticed that she's covering the Alternative 00s Spotify playlist.

ab67706f000000035ed4a7118d424c7c2c96cf68

Edited by Ger-55

• ATRL Moderator

Oh this song is a CLASSIC.  One of the top 10 alt girl songs ever made tbh.  And the entire Santigold self titled album is spectacular, truly filler free and no skips.  

THIS is how you make an entrance :jonny5: this is what debut singles are all about, absolutely stunning, timeless, and a true mission statement

that whole debut album is immaculate, Santi really knew what she was doing. still sounds like nothing else in the indiesphere tbh

Love that song :heart2:

Omg yesss :jonny2: such a classic

Easily her best song and one of the best from 2008. It's so ubique and the video is so creative. Everything about this is just spectacular. :jonnycat:

Didn't know it was on Spotify. It's always removed and then uploaded again. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.