'Bloody Mary’ slaying Global Spotify #92(+55) with 1+ million streams.Surprised?

Sweetestsecret

11 years after release, ‘Bloody Mary’ by Lady Gaga enters the Global Spotify chart at #147 with over 1 million streams. It's coming to dominate the charts? The best song from Born this way won!  

Edited by Sweetestsecret

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Weld_E

• State of Grace.

• perfillusion

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaga relevant and known to the younger generation of stars like Jenna :clap3:

OMG NO WAY :rip: I ALWAYS KNEW THIS SONG WOULD GET ITS JUST DUE

12 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Thank you Jenna Ortega :jonny:

Well, the song would have to exist first… so don’t forget to thank Gaga, DJWS and Garibay. Let’s thank Interscope too for green lighting the album!  :redface:

OT: Consummate dark bop. Poor OGHs. Special mention to former fans turned obsessed low-life haters.  :heart2:

Edited by Ethereaaal

One of ha best :clap3:, quality won in the end.

That's what happens when you're an artist ahead of your time creating timeless masterpieces loved by different generations  :cm:

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

That's what happens when you're an artist ahead of your time creating timeless masterpieces loved by different generations  :cm:

:clap3:

3 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

Well, the song would have to exist first… so don’t forget to thank Gaga, DJWS and Garibay. Let’s thank Interscope too for green lighting the album!  :redface:

OT: Consummate dark bop. Poor OGHs. Special mention to former fans turned obsessed low-life haters.  :heart2:

Well the song and the album have existed for a decade plus with minimal impact despite the 99c shenanigans. Gaga was so desperate she even did an all new special edition last year that went nowhere. So I guess Jenna and her smash hit show really was the determining factor here, much like ASIB :heart:

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

Well the song and the album have existed for a decade plus with minimal impact despite the 99c shenanigans. Gaga was so desperate she even did an all new special edition last year that went nowhere. So I guess Jenna and her smash hit show really was the determining factor here, much like ASIB :heart:

Okay. :redface:

OT: Thank you Gaga for creating a timeless masterpiece. The Tiktok kids couldn’t have chosen a better song.  :redface:

32 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Thank you Jenna Ortega :jonny:

16 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

The way you suffer in every Gaga-related topic  :smitten:

——-

Gaga’s music is timeless, no surprise here :jonnycat:

24 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

but you do know the song wasnt featured in the show? a kid on tiktok made the edit and instead of using the song from the show they put Bloody Mary 

29 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

the way I just KNOW I will find your ass fuming in every single Gaga thread I enter ksksksksk

babes who hurt you? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7x4GTlD2NHSXTSUo8TQX

Edited by State of Grace.

25 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

the way I just KNOW I will find your ass fuming in every single Gaga thread I enter ksksksksk

babes who hurt you? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7x4GTlD2NHSXTSUo8TQX

I think I hurt you since you still have my avatar from 2 years ago saved :heart: who knew the truth could cause such distress:heart:

Edited by Jay07

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

I think I hurt you since you still have my avatar from 3 years ago saved :heart: dm me for some more pics :heart:

Ijbol its a google search away :dies:  Hope you're streaming Bloody Mary/Bible This Way brother liddo :heart2:

Edited by State of Grace.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.