Spotify and Apple Music Wrapped.

Queen.

what a hideous banner!

OT: AM stats seem inaccurate for some users, including me. 

As a last.fm user my wrapped playlists are so boring since i already know what the songs are going to be and in which order :rip:

the only thing fun is the possibly made up statistics about how big a fan you are

12 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

As a last.fm user my wrapped playlists are so boring since i already know what the songs are going to be and in which order :rip:

the only thing fun is the possibly made up statistics about how big a fan you are

Girl why bother with lastfm that thing is useless

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

wdym? I love last.fm, like, if it didn't exist I would listen to less music :deadbanana2:

19 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Not a surprising statement coming from a Swiftie

33 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

:giraffe:

34 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Well, Wrapped and last.fm don't completely coincide in the order, for example, Taylor's 'tis the damn season was my 3rd most listened song in 2021 according to last.fm, but it didn't even appear in my Wrapped top 100 list :rip:

15 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Well, Wrapped and last.fm don't completely coincide in the order, for example, Taylor's 'tis the damn season was my 3rd most listened song in 2021 according to last.fm, but it didn't even appear in my Wrapped top 100 list :rip:

Mine was identical minus one or two placements last year, which was most likely due to the tracking time.

6 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Mine was identical minus one or two placements last year, which was most likely due to the tracking time.

Mine was completely different. Excited for wrapped to tell me what my fave artists r lol

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

exactly. it’s a celebration only for normal people

14 minutes ago, Nikko said:

exactly. it’s a celebration only for normal people

no celebration for you this year, i guess

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Me uniting with the Swifties against lastfm :jonny:

22 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

no celebration for you this year, i guess

i’m celebrating all year round with last.fm ❤️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.