Dua Lipa - Crocodile Tears

Psycho

L worded

Crocodile Tears is an unreleased song recorded in 2019, originally intended for Dua Lipa’s sophomore studio album, Future Nostalgia, but was ultimately scrapped.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahauntingnearu

• nooniebao

• mlaredoperez

• TayDuaStan

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish she gave this to someone else when she decided not to release it. You just know some girls would love to have it.

Ms Lipa is going to have to answer for her crimes against the gays at some point 

22 minutes ago, mystery said:

I wish she gave this to someone else when she decided not to release it. You just know some girls would love to have it.

Same like, it's not a good fit for Future Nostalgia, but it's very catchy. I could see Zara nailing it

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Same like, it's not a good fit for Future Nostalgia, but it's very catchy. I could see Zara nailing it

It fits Poster Girl :chick1:

Another day, another leak, another track that is better than GIB/BWBB/NMP

1 minute ago, ahauntingnearu said:

The lies 

2 minutes ago, J-esper said:

The lies 

Oh - yikes Lol

43 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Animated GIF

Like even if it doesn’t really fit the FN aesthetic, it’s still light years better than NMP. 

Crocodile Tears might become my favourite Dua reject like wow, such a bop. And from the moment i found out it was produced by Oscar Görres I knew it would be a collapse. Like, he did Taylor’s “So It Goes” & Tove Lo’s “2 Die 4” which are incredible so, Miss Lipa, please arrange more sessions with him, please!!!!! 

This and Talk About it should’ve made it to The Moonlight Edition :biblio:

6 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Animated GIF

Like even if it doesn’t really fit the FN aesthetic, it’s still light years better than NMP. 

Crocodile Tears might become my favourite Dua reject like wow, such a bop. And from the moment i found out it was produced by Oscar Görres I knew it would be a collapse. Like, he did Taylor’s “So It Goes” & Tove Lo’s “2 Die 4” which are incredible so, Miss Lipa, please arrange more sessions with him, please!!!!! 

Of course it's true - the insanity she and team exhibited releasing those songs won't be soon forgotten :laugh:

I wonder if this was the same crocodile tears that Katy had registered back in 2014/2015

7 minutes ago, WonkieEye said:

I wonder if this was the same crocodile tears that Katy had registered back in 2014/2015

No.

52 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Talk About it

I LOVE this song but it feels like I’m the only one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.