• Positions by Ariana Grande
    • RENAISSANCE by Beyoncé
  2. 2. Better lead single?

• positions by Ariana Grande
    • BREAK MY SOUL by Beyoncé
  3. 3. Better album cover?

• Positions by Ariana Grande
    • RENAISSANCE by Beyoncé

Positions is Ari's worst but everything is better than that compilation of samples in house beats with RuPauld lyrics :dies:

i loooooove both but renaissance clears like....... cmon now

Better Lead: Positions

The Other Two: Renaissance

Better album Renaissance better lead Positions. You will pay for this setup tho!

I hate how I love both albums but both decide to release the album & leave us for starving 

At least Ariana gave us some videos 

1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

compilation of samples in house beats with RuPauld lyrics :dies:

This has to be one of the most ironic drags the monsters have came up with :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, popjunkie said:

This has to be one of the most ironic drags the monsters have came up with :bibliahh:

How is it ironic?? Tell me a Gaga album that is a compilation of samples in house beats with RuPauld lyrics :bibliahh:

31 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

How is it ironic?? Tell me a Gaga album that is a compilation of samples in house beats with RuPauld lyrics :bibliahh:

Her panned 2011 and 2020 efforts. Maybe the third time will be the charm? :heart2:

Edited by popjunkie

37 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Beyonce washing Gaga in her own genre really did a number on you. The fumes :bibliahh:

I love both albums but Ren is in another league, come on now. It feels Ari wasn't even trying with positions.

3 hours ago, Cryptique said:

Positions is Ari's worst but everything is better than that compilation of samples in house beats with RuPauld lyrics :dies:

The self drag 

positions is the better lead single. Ren is the better album+cover.

positions is the bigger era, however.

Edited by Jude

1 hour ago, popjunkie said:

Her panned 2011 and 2020 efforts. Maybe the third time will be the charm? :heart2:

Oh you tell me where is the compilation of samples in housw bwats and RuPauld lyrics there :bibliahh:

53 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Beyonce washing Gaga in her own genre really did a number on you. The fumes :bibliahh:

I love both albums but Ren is in another league, come on now. It feels Ari wasn't even trying with positions.

washing exactly where? :bibliahh:

The US? Being LOCAL has its advantage, i'll give her that :eddie:

Just now, Cryptique said:

washing exactly where? :bibliahh:

The US? Being LOCAL has its advantage, i'll give her that :eddie:

I was talking about awards and critical acclaim mainly since you referred to the album's quality but Ren is also curbstomping Chromatica commercially so yeah, there's that too.

3 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I was talking about awards and critical acclaim mainly since you referred to the album's quality but Ren is also curbstomping Chromatica commercially so yeah, there's that too.

Webeenknew the 10/10s were already set even before hearing the garbage music.. :eddie:

4 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Webeenknew the 10/10s were already set even before hearing the garbage music.. :eddie:

I know your conspiracy theories and excuses about payola, rigged awards and paid reviews are what help you find some peace at night but they can't change objective reality. 91 vs 79 metacritic score. COPE :bird:

Better album - Renaissance

Better lead single - Positions

Better cover - Renaissance 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.