Cardi B: "I don't gotta put another album if I want too "

SmittenCake

“I don't gotta put another album if I want too I EATS GOOD OF MY diamond records….I am a human baby..when I drop my album I’m touring the world. I gotta mentally & physically prepare myself,”

FihyaaZXEAIJUii?format=jpg&name=medium

FihyaabWYAEP9if?format=jpg&name=medium

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iaintiffin

• FightForTanas

• Sexyzinger

• selena_lavigne

MadonnasBoyfriend

She is ALWAYS angry and complaining. She used to have the best funniest personality when she was new on the scene 

Dropped two mixtapes in 6 months, then no album for 5 years.

She can do whatever she wants (unless she has a timed contract) so whats the problem? :doc: 

2 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

She can do whatever she wants (unless she has a timed contract) so whats the problem? :doc: 

She's blocking fans and behaving negatively when people ask her to drop the album. That's the problem. 

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

She's blocking fans and behaving negatively when people ask her to drop the album. That's the problem. 

maybe she has enough fans to feel entitled to block some of them and give them the signal to stan other artists :cm: like Nicki

Why are all the rap girls so lazy and unstable like this. I'm so over it. Even the talented ones are like this too :deadbanana4:

I mean she’s kinda right. She’s a new mom of 2 and feeds her fans fairly regularly. It’s not like she just doesn’t drop anything. I see the frustration of Normani Stans with the ONE single per year, but Cardi has released a good… 3-4 per year since IOP. INCLUDING music videos and award show performances

y’all would literally implode if you stanned for somebody like Sade :rip: 

I literaĺly can't understand what she writes, it's the same thing with Nicki

She doesn't understand what type of artist she is 

If she doesn't release something people will forget 

See what happened to Rih and she is huge in comparison 

Stuff like this makes you realise who's in it for the music and who's in it solely for the money.

Cardi isn’t an artist, she’s an entrepreneur who likes money. She has no good reason to release “music” anytime soon. Honestly, f### her lmao 

1 hour ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

She is ALWAYS angry and complaining. She used to have the best funniest personality when she was new on the scene 

agreed. I don't get why her stans get so brave against Nicki cause they're literally the same.

4 minutes ago, Jack. said:

Cardi isn’t an artist, she’s an entrepreneur who likes money. She has no good reason to release “music” anytime soon. Honestly, f### her lmao 

kinda spill but at the same time

Jack.

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

People arent asking they are DEMANDING. She doesnt owe anyone anything. :ace: 

1 hour ago, SayCart1991 said:

Jesus... her grammar is HORRIBLE! :deadbanana4:

Her grammar is horrible because she is Latina :gaycat7:

1 minute ago, FightForTanas said:

People arent asking they are DEMANDING. She doesnt owe anyone anything. :ace: 

That’s debatable. It’s her fans that made her the wealthy Latina she is today, so yes in return she should award them something. :giraffe:

1 hour ago, PoisonCandy said:

Stuff like this makes you realise who's in it for the music and who's in it solely for the money.

Contrasting to someone like Lana. 

59 minutes ago, Jack. said:

Exactly, i've been saying this before. She's not under pressure, she simply doesn't want to... and it's ok, that's her choice. Although i can imagine her going through some meltdown if the album eventually underperforms and people start to troll her, though :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.