Avril Lavigne Coming on Pop and HAC Radio!

Blankspace2010

HOT AC:
(+1) 23 AVRIL LAVIGNE I'm A Mess w/YUNGBLUD 1060 726 334 2.515

+55 Spins
-15 Bullet
+0.091 Audience

POP:
(+1) 40 AVRIL LAVIGNE I'm A Mess w/YUNGBLUD 706 511 195 1.109

+58 Spins
+35 Bullet
+0.143 Audience

Is I’m a Mess coming ? 4th single from Love Sux ?

from radio poison to radio darling :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

4th single from Love Sux ?

It’s actually the 3rd

Let’s hope so!! I really love the sound direction they went with for this song. I hope this also lets her know that the general public wants more from her than “you suck and make me sick! Boys lie!”

She what happens when you release an amazing song :clap3:

7 minutes ago, xXavril said:

Let’s hope so!! I really love the sound direction they went with for this song. I hope this also lets her know that the general public wants more from her than “you suck and make me sick! Boys lie!”

This :gaycat6: so many great songs on Love Sux and they decided to push the panned ones :rip:

As she should, she's a legend for a reason. :clap3: 

11 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

This :gaycat6: so many great songs on Love Sux and they decided to push the panned ones :rip:

1. Bite Me

2. Avalanche

3. Love Sux

4. I’m a Mess

An era!

24 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

1. Bite Me

2. Avalanche

3. Love Sux

4. I’m a Mess

An era!

yes!

Love Sux is the best performing non-single on Spotify by far so it’s a no-brainer

Kiss Me Like The World is Ending could’ve also worked

FU too with another title, like HATE U or something

Edited by ProudLBS

Can someone please pair her with a seasoned, decent lyricist/songwriter? Her lyrics on this entire album are absolutely horrible! This woman is 40 years old and wrote more mature songs as a teenager. it’s a shame because the production of Love Sux and some of the melodies knock. But the lyrics are 4th grade level bad.

14 minutes ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Can someone please pair her with a seasoned, decent lyricist/songwriter? Her lyrics on this entire album are absolutely horrible! This woman is 40 years old and wrote more mature songs as a teenager. it’s a shame because the production of Love Sux and some of the melodies knock. But the lyrics are 4th grade level bad.

Spare us this narrative, this is a fun and careless punk record and she’s a great songwriter.

I hope so, avril & Dom deserve it 

22 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Spare us this narrative, this is a fun and careless punk record and she’s a great songwriter.

It’s not a narrative, it’s a subjective opinion. I’m not expecting Maya Angelou level poetry from Avril, but the lyrics on this album are noticeably worse than usual. Almost every other line is a cringey cliche that couldn’t be more generic and uninspired. It’s like she’s parodying herself, and I say this as someone who used to absolutely adore her when I was younger

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

7 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Girl she’s a pop writer. All pop artists have sucky lyrics - Katy, Gaga, Britney etc. they all suck compared to good lyricists. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.