Israel appoints extreme homophobe as deputy minister

Thickorita

How are they gonna defend that now?

Is Israel willing to go in the direction of the Taliban? How horrifying is that? And where does this guy see a place for Haredim to join the army? At least in America, we are hopeful that finally, Trump will pay for his sins. It seems like Israel is all to willing to reward King Bibi, for his. Very sad.

Netanyahu first became prime minister before I was even born. :deadbanana: Why don't parliamentary systems have term limits?

Anyway: we need a safe space for Middle Eastern gays.

Y’all always act like the zionists aren’t homophobic. But this is the reality guys.

46 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Y’all always act like the zionists aren’t homophobic. But this is the reality guys.

Settle down. If someone here said all Palestinian nationalists are terrorists you'd get a WP.

Itamar Ben Gvir and Smotritch are even way worse too. 

4 hours ago, Nano said:

Good thing I have family abroad if things really go to ****.

A certain group of people living next to you would find this a very luxurious and privileged thing to say :giraffe:

Aww you're telling me this is the "gay heaven"? The same super LGBTQ+ friendly country that zionist gays love to defend and use to excuse apartheid? :eek:

Really sad that Bibi has such a hold on Israeli politics, and is such a narcissist that he’s willing to collaborate with losers who want to create a Halachic state. There’s a reason why the standard of living in Israel is better than theocratic countries, it’s crazy that Bibi is willing to throw that away for his own ego

6 hours ago, Nano said:

Settle down. If someone here said all Palestinian nationalists are terrorists you'd get a WP.

But we all know the real terrorists are the zionists you dumbass. Palestinians have every right to protect themselves. You really thought you did something here huh. I see you are a colonist yourself. How does it feel to live on stolen land? How does it feel to kill innocent children? The fires of hell are freaking hot. Think about that.

Edited by Embustera

5 minutes ago, Embustera said:

But we all know the real terrorists are the zionists you dumbass. Palestinians have every right to protect themselves. You really thought you did something here huh. I see you are a colonist yourself. How does it feel to live on stolen land? How does it feel to kill innocent children? The fires of hell are freaking hot. Think about that.

Please, tell me more about how I'm killing innocent Arabs by being born here in 1999.

3 minutes ago, Nano said:

Please, tell me more about how I'm killing innocent Arabs by being born here in 1999.

I’m not gonna waste any words to a colonist anymore. Bye. 

Edited by Embustera

1 hour ago, Embustera said:

I’m not gonna waste any words to a colonist anymore. Bye. 

Not sure if you're trolling or deranged.

9 hours ago, Embustera said:

This is true though. In reality MOST religious people are homophobic.

I'd be confident to say at least 95% of all religious people are homophobic asf

42 minutes ago, Delirious said:

This is true though. In reality MOST religious people are homophobic.

I'd be confident to say at least 95% of all religious people are homophobic asf

Zionism is not a religious movement and nearly half of Israel's Jews identify as secular. Jews are not a ******* hivemind. Also Pew Research showed that over half of Israeli Jews are accepting of gays.

17 hours ago, Nano said:

Zionism is not a religious movement and nearly half of Israel's Jews identify as secular. Jews are not a ******* hivemind. Also Pew Research showed that over half of Israeli Jews are accepting of gays.

You can tell that the majority of this forum has never spoken to an Israeli person in their life :skull: talk about hivemind

17 hours ago, Nano said:

Acceptance of gays means nothing when your countrymen routinely elect far-right extremist politicians that range from wanting to deny us basic rights to wanting us dead.

Also, Zionism is largely rooted in the religious belief that Jews controlling the Holy Land will bring about the Rapture. You really don’t know why your colonizer family were given that stolen land, do you? :deadbanana4: 

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Also, Zionism is largely rooted in the religious belief that Jews controlling the Holy Land will bring about the Rapture.

Uh, among American Christian conservatives, sure.

6 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You really don’t know why your colonizer family were given that stolen land, do you? :deadbanana4: 

*****, stop ******* lying. Jewish soldiers won Israel in 1949 after being attacked on all sides and they received *zero* support from other countries.

You know this. I already told you this before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.