Crypto Company Founder dead: 30 YO Dies Unexpectedly in Sleep

AlanRickman1946

Cryptocurrency co-founder Tiantian Kullander dies 'unexpectedly' aged 30
By Rachael Bunyan For Mailonline

Tiantian Kullander, founder of Amber Group, died 'unexpectedly' in his sleep.

Kullander, named in Forbes' prestigious 30-under-30 list in 2019, died aged 30
The father-of-one founded the Amber Group in 2017, which is valued at £2.4b

Tiantian Kullander, who co-founded the Hong Kong-digital asset company Amber Group, passed away in his sleep, a spokesman for his firm said.

Kullander, a former Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs trader, founded the Amber Group in 2017. . 

Kullander's death comes just weeks after another young cryptocurrency millionaire died.

Nikolai Mushegian, 29, drowned on a Puerto Rico beach after tweeting that he feared the CIA and Mossad were going to murder him.

Kullander's death comes just weeks after another young cryptocurrency millionaire died. Nikolai Mushegian, 29,  drowned on a Puerto Rico beach after tweeting that he feared the CIA and Mossad were going to murder him
Mushegian had a history of mental health problems and his family do not believe there was any foul play. 

In a tweet hours before he died, he said: 'CIA and Mossad and pedo elite are running some kind of sex trafficking entrapment blackmail ring out of Puerto Rico and Caribbean islands. 

'They are going to frame me with a laptop planted by my ex [girlfriend] who was a spy. They will torture me to death.' 

However some in the cryptocurrency community in Puerto Rico are suspicious of the timing of his death. 

He was discovered by a surfer in the water at Ashford Beach on October 29, fully clothed and carrying his wallet. 

10 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

He was hot. A sad day for girls :chick3:

Girl :rip:

In a tweet hours before he died, he said: 'CIA and Mossad and pedo elite are running some kind of sex trafficking entrapment blackmail ring out of Puerto Rico and Caribbean islands. 

'They are going to frame me with a laptop planted by my ex [girlfriend] who was a spy. They will torture me to death.' 

However some in the cryptocurrency community in Puerto Rico are suspicious of the timing of his death. 

He was discovered by a surfer in the water at Ashford Beach on October 29, fully clothed and carrying his wallet. 

hm...

58 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

:deadbanana:you didn't lie 

RIP. I'm curious what the cause was.

1 hour ago, LeMésTragique said:

he was mid and now he's dead so i guess it's socially acceptable to call him hot 

Edited by Stunnah

24 minutes ago, Revolution said:

my sources are telling me that the fsb did it

The Russians? Why?

Who the hell dies on their sleep at 30 :rip:

There’s something off for sure

The majority of crypto is used by the criminal underworld, definitely murdered

3 hours ago, LeMésTragique said:

Not the first reply :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

Who the hell dies on their sleep at 30 :rip:

There’s something off for sure

He's asian. It's normal for us to die like this

Why are rich and powerful people so obsessed with molesting kids and running sex trafficking rings? It’s like every billionaire just defaults to that when normal life doesn’t give them a thrill anymore

18 hours ago, Prisoner said:

He's asian. It's normal for us to die like this

Wait explain ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.