STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Is ATRL ready for their Best Of 2022?

Alex

People are overdoing it in that section and most of the interaction is fake just to get people to check your own list.

There's not one publication which I'd care about checking their #80 or #95 song - and that's publications with great reputations and many staff members deciding the lists (which are posted all at once). Yet here on atrl individual members make top 100, even top 200+ lists and drag the reveals over weeks if not months. 

2 minutes ago, Brando said:

People are overdoing it in that section and most of the interaction is fake just to get people to check your own list.

There's not one Publication which I'd care about checking their #80 or #95 song - and that's publications with great reputations and many staff members deciding the lists and post them all at once. Yet here on atrl people make top 100, even top 200+ lists and drag the reveals over weeks if not months. 

this is tea actually lmao, im gonna dump my list and go

2 minutes ago, Brando said:

There's not one Publication which I'd care about checking their #80 or #95 song - and that's publications with great reputations and many staff members deciding the lists and post them all at once. Yet here on atrl people make top 100, even top 200+ lists and drag the reveals over weeks if not months. 

I agree that the long lists are a chore to get through. Drop a cute top 50 songs and a few other categories and dip!  :michael:

However, I think the anticipation is fun when used moderately, especially when participating with fellow friends on here :giraffe:

24 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

this is tea actually lmao, im gonna dump my list and go

22 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

I agree that the long lists are a chore to get through. Drop a cute top 50 songs and a few other categories and dip!  :michael:

However, I think the anticipation is fun when used moderately, especially when participating with fellow friends on here :giraffe:

Ye I mean shorter, cuter lists are always a winner in my books. 

3 hours ago, Brando said:

There's not one publication which I'd care about checking their #80 or #95 song - and that's publications with great reputations and many staff members deciding the lists (which are posted all at once). Yet here on atrl individual members make top 100, even top 200+ lists and drag the reveals over weeks if not months. 

Don't be such a downer lol

im gonna do a top 15 i guess.

18 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Don't be such a downer lol

It is what it is. People just come skimming through a list looking for songs they know to say "xx song :clap3: " and then move on to the next list to do the same so that you comment on their list. That's 95% of all interaction. Another 4% would be applauding the graphics, and maybe 1% of comments are genuine and of quality content. 

all threads will have renaissance on top, like what's the point?  :devil:

Edited by Polgg48

28 minutes ago, Brando said:

It is what it is. People just come skimming through a list looking for songs they know to say "xx song :clap3: " and then move on to the next list to do the same so that you comment on their list. That's 95% of all interaction. Another 4% would be applauding the graphics, and maybe 1% of comments are genuine and of quality content. 

Oh well its all for fun 

24 minutes ago, Polgg48 said:

all threads will have renaissance on top, like what's the point?  :devil:

But we wanna know whats #2 :mandown:

6 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

We need Spotify to release the Wrapped before the Best Of starts

I’m ready to drag Ms @Reverse Warholian’s questionable picks this year :clap3:

sG0sS1x.gif

6 hours ago, Brando said:

So true :dies:

On 11/27/2022 at 4:17 AM, TalkThatRihanna said:

We need Spotify to release the Wrapped before the Best Of starts

Spotify Wrapped is out, so they better start opening the subforum soon enough :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.