Better Vocalist: Ariana vs Adele

gr33dy4Ari

Better Vocals: Ariana vs Adele  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who has a better tone?

2. 2. Who has more vocal skills?

3. 3. Who has a better technique?

Ariana has the better tone but I think Adele uses her voice better. Ariana does have the bigger range tho

6 hours ago, JuanitoKasicki said:

ariana grande struck me as an opera singer singing ghetto songs 

You lot are so shamelessly racist on here, are you not embarrassed? 

Adele has a great voice but her technique is so bad/unhealthy :rip: Constantly straining her voice and singing songs that she can't belt comfortably within her range is going to have a lasting impact on her vocals (if it hasn't already). She's always been overrated as a vocalist to me :sorry:

Tone: Adele

Skill: Ariana 

Technique: Ariana 

Obviously Ariana is the better technical vocalist, but Adele completely beats her in tone. Adele may not be the best technical vocalist, but her tone, soulfulness, and ability to emote set her apart. :clap3:Maybe it’s because she writes all of her music, but Adele is the superior artist. :clap3:

i refuse to vote for the simple fact that while Ariana is the better and more skilled vocalist, Adele actually uses her voice to its fullest potential. Ariana hasnt tapped into her greatest vocal moment yet i believe and there is clearly room for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.