Little Mix - "Stay the Night"

zeta

There's a 15 second snippet going around, apparently they recorded it as a demo and was sent to Sigala later.

I need more Little Mix songs, especially unreleased ballads and their version of Summer of 99 to leak :jonny:

Edited by LovaticSwiftie

I was kinda wondering why he collabed with a random youtuber :rip: Makes sense that she wasn't the first choice

28 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

I need more Little Mix songs, especially unreleased ballads and their version of Summer of 99 to leak :jonny:

Summer of 99 as in the unreleased Sugababes song?!? :cupid:

Wait I had no idea they recorded a demo for this. 

In their entire 11 year career they only ever had one song leak and now we’ve had two songs leak in 48 hours ddd

11 hours ago, Schami66 said:

Summer of 99 as in the unreleased Sugababes song?!? :cupid:

Yes, that song! Little Mix apparently recorded the song for the Get Weird album, but the song didn't make it. It's my favorite from the new Sugababes songs and I would love to know who sang what part in the Little Mix version :jonny5:

10 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Wait I had no idea they recorded a demo for this. 

In their entire 11 year career they only ever had one song leak and now we’ve had two songs leak in 48 hours ddd

I know I read somewhere about it, but I can't find it right now. Maybe it was in another forum.

It's sounds good I wanna hear the full thing!

13 hours ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

OMG they recorded this?! I need it NOW I love that song it's my favorite of the leaked Sugababes songs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.