Who should Win Best R&B Performance at Grammys?

Armani?

Who should Win Best R&B Performance at Grammys?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Win Best R&B Performance at Grammys?

• Beyonce - Virgos Groove
    • Jazmine Sullivan - Hurt Me So Good
    • Lucky Daye - Over
    • Mary J Blige ft Anderson Paak - Here With Me
    • Muni Long - Hrs & Hrs

I can't believe an ALBUM track like VG got nominated so it should be HWM. But VG is definitely getting it...

Virgo's Groove is a career-highlight performance vocally. And that's a tall order for a 25-year career.

Virgos Groove is such an immaculate r&b performance :jonny6:

I mean, Virgo's Grove is so far superior to all of them, it's low-key hilarious they nominated other songs. And I don't mean it as shade because I love all these artists  (except Lucky), but Beyoncé's performance is in a very different league. 

Virgo’s Groove is just so ******* good. But Jazmine or Lucky Daye would also be great choices. 

28 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Screenshot-20221126-144458-Instagram.jpg

Who should take it home this year?

Hurt me so good

Jaz 

but academy will vote beyonce like always :redface: I want other rnb artist to win 

This is a tossup but Lucky Daye is definitely in Last Place.

Beyoncé & Mary J Blige stormed the GF & R&B Field. Both have great support within the R&B voters, Mary J has a lot of goodwill outside of music.

If Mary & Bey splits then Jazmine could swoop in & win too. Jazmine has passion when it comes to the R&B Field (see how she was able to be tied with Silk Sonic).

Muni Long’s “Hrs & Hrs” could surprise being that it’s been a constant R&B radio hit the whole season.

Thinking Of You

I feel as if Muni has a chance at this. Solely because she’s been a songwriter for years and everyone and their Mother in the industry knows her.

She’s worked with and for so many artists across all genres. Literally.

should be Hurt Me So Good, but I'd take Bey or Muni (or even Lucky).

Should be Muni. It's an excellent showcase of writing ability & vocal performance. 

no love summer walke... oh well

from choice, hrs & hrs will win but imo here with me is really good, the narrative is carrying too

Lucky Daye but since i'm a Virgo I'm rooting for Virgo's groove

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.