Keke Palmer f/ Azealia Banks - "Closer"

stephen1108

L-worded. 2016.

Azealia's verse ate, but what an unexpected collab :deadbanana4:

Edited by stephen1108

2 minutes ago, Mouchette said:

Where do I listen? It's not on dbree and I can't find it anywhere else online

Agreed (but only if it’s not against rules to ask LOL) I feel like d hasn’t been having updated stuff

It just leaked like 2 hours ago on a forum known for l-words. It'll probably take a couple hours to spread. 

There was a demo leak (different singer, sounds nothing like keke) of the same name a few months ago but not sure if this is the same song since it had no rap verse :rip:

lyrics are

We go down down

We get low low

And I like the way we do

It only keeps us comin closer, closer

I wanna hear this new leak now to see if its the same song but no luck finding it yet :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, Subzero said:

There was a demo leak (different singer, sounds nothing like keke) of the same name a few months ago but not sure if this is the same song since it had no rap verse :rip:

lyrics are

We go down down

We get low low

And I like the way we do

It only keeps us comin closer, closer

I wanna hear this new leak now to see if its the same song but no luck finding it yet :gaycat6:

It's the same song! I think that was by Tayla Parx?

31 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

It's the same song! I think that was by Tayla Parx?

I figured that was it! And I'm not sure who the demo singer was, but I remember the song floating around, I have the demo but I didn't know Keke actually recorded it. I just thought it was a demo for her but she never recorded it :rip:

It's a bop tho!

Edited by Subzero

iconic, i'll take it!

This is a bop.

I remember Keke and AB used to interect a lot on socials around that time, always wondered why they didn't work together :dies: 

wait this is so good :deadbanana4:

azealia never fails to deliver on a feature verse, at least when she's asked and it actually happens, she's always consistent in that department

not azealia accusing keke of leaking this :chick3:

4 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

The backpedaling, I'm sorry... "Azelia"

it actually wouldn't surprise me if keke is telling the truth and her record label at the time sent the song to azealia without her knowledge as it happens a lot of the time in the industry. I remember a similar experience with that selena gomez / kid cudi song where selena later spoke about having no prior knowledge of the song being sent to him until her team got it back and played it to her  

12 hours ago, mathekr said:

Interesting

:deadbanana4:

It was definitely sent around because a solo version also leaked with an open verse. A couple different mixes of it leaked. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.