Chlöe - "Hidin"

flashback3301

Chlöe just shared this one on her Twitter. It's a song she wrote for the album in April 2021, but it did not make the final tracklist. 

Edited by flashback3301

This song is terrible like wow…. She should have released her album in 2022. 

I’m sorry babe but the hype & excitement been gone.:next:

3 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Now she know she leaked this herself…

Nah a snippet of it L worded 

Edited by ~Start The Music

It's cute actually...

She is doing Ariana Grande music better than Ari herself (last album was a bore)

4 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Im sick of the trap beats and talk singing r&b singers do now

This. 

She should be going sound that FLO are making. 

i hope she starts working with songwriters maybe that will help her win more call up Lucky Daye, Nija Charles, Victoria Monet and Ester Dean sis they give the girls hits all the time 

5 hours ago, MelCryBabyFan said:

i hope she starts working with songwriters maybe that will help her win more call up Lucky Daye, Nija Charles, Victoria Monet and Ester Dean sis they give the girls hits all the time 

Nija co-wrote Have Mercy and For the Night. Caroline Ailin (Dua Lipa’s New Rules, Don’t Start Now, Pretty Please) co-wrote Treat Me too.

Thinking Of You
6 hours ago, MelCryBabyFan said:

I don’t think it’d the writing. It’s always the production, which she either produces herself or co-produces. That’s the issue. 

21 hours ago, Power love said:

This song is terrible like wow…. She should have released her album in 2022. 

I’m sorry babe but the hype & excitement been gone.:next:

at least she releases somewhat frequently throughout the year. another fellow R&B singer can't relate :giraffe:

please get it together. i can't have another promising artist go down like this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.