Little Mix f/ Maluma - "Señorita"

sam.teas

They sound good but at the same time it's awful. The fact that I heard this months ago and it just leaked lmao. Hopefully we get more unreleased from them.

oh wow this was during maluma's peak, it could've been a lowkey hit. I just listened to it and everything on LM5 is superior so good for them to scrap it!:coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator

Ah! A Little Mix track :wanda:let me listen 

38 minutes ago, magazine said:

:bibliahh: their desperation level has reach a new high, jesus!

I'm confused at how you're trying to twist this into desperation. :rip: Wouldn't it have been "desperate" if they'd released it? Instead they scrapped it because it wasn't good enough... Where's the logic here?

1 hour ago, magazine said:

:bibliahh: their desperation level has reach a new high, jesus!

Now you see what happens when every child doesn't get an equal opportunity to a proper education... smh 

People still giving that troll attention :rip:

OT: Yeah this is kinda half baked I don't blame them for scrapping it. Plus it meant they could do that whole "only female feats" on LM5.

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

When is Jade going solo 

Like, we're waiting! :jonnycat:

Well , this is a demo 

Obviously the final track would have been different 

Actually this could have done wonders as a 2nd single for the LM5 ( if this syco mess wouldn't have happened in that exact moment but a few months later ) 

10 hours ago, Power love said:

Are they ever going solo 

Well Jesy went solo first and we all know how that went. No album, no label and a ruined brand. 

The other 3 have been in the studio. What I’ve really liked about these 3 is that they’ve taken their time. It’s what you have to do when you’re finding your own sound as a new solo artist. I think Leigh will release first at some point next year then Perrie then Jade. Jade seems to be doing more songwriting for other artists as well. 

Edited by Xpress2019

3 hours ago, Xpress2019 said:

I think Leigh will release first at some point next year then Perrie then Jade. Jade seems to be doing more songwriting for other artists as well. 

I’m happy they are taking their time also but if they don’t release next year the hype will be gone. 

It’s crazy to think if Jesy simply waited one extra year the group would’ve ended anyways. What was the rush for? 

Their second leak in 11 years :bloo:

I think it's an attempt to recreate Reggaeton Lento, but it's always great to hear their voices. I need the solo material now! 

14 hours ago, Power love said:

I’m happy they are taking their time also but if they don’t release next year the hype will be gone. 

It’s crazy to think if Jesy simply waited one extra year the group would’ve ended anyways. What was the rush for? 

Yeah they do need to release next year but it’s also important to get it right. Not saying they’re old BUT you don’t get many chances to introduce yourself as a solo artist post girl group in your early 30s. As shallow as this sounds, the industry tends to throw FEMALE artists to pasture after 25. 

Regarding Jesy, I think she was either sold a dream or sold herself the dream that if she was the first one to release solo music, she would be the most successful etc.

Edited by Xpress2019

43 minutes ago, Xpress2019 said:

industry tends to throw FEMALE artists to pasture after 25. 

I’d say 30.

Some of the most iconic pop girls had massive success between 25-29.

A lot of people seem to hate this but I see the potential. It doesn’t fit in to the LM5 soundscape at all but it could & would have been a hit at the time. Oh well. 

On 11/27/2022 at 1:39 AM, Power love said:

I’d say 30.

Some of the most iconic pop girls had massive success between 25-29.

Well Leigh is already 31. Jade turns 30 in December and Perrie turns 30 next July. Which is my point, that by industry standards, they don’t have time to take 2 years working on music. 

21 minutes ago, Xpress2019 said:

Well Leigh is already 31. Jade turns 30 in December and Perrie turns 30 next July. Which is my point, that by industry standards, they don’t have time to take 2 years working on music. 

Anything is possible.

It seems they have a loyal fan base. Little mix recent era slayed 10 years in which is unheard of from girl groups. 

I’m sure all three will release next year. Maybe even Jesy as well. :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.