When was the last time you were scared to die ?

MoonGoodandHappy

When was the last time you were scared to die because of anxiety or because of anything else ? (You ate something you're allergic to...) And why ? 

I’m always afraid of drive-bys and gun violence in general. 
I thought my body went septic a couple years ago due to an infection i let go untreated 

I had an asthma attack when I was out of state for job training and I literally almost couldn’t breathe so I just layed down and went to sleep, unsure if I’d wake up in the morning. 

2019 when I had a seizure and had to spend Christmas in the hospital

I was being followed by two guys in the subway when no one else was around and they were saying homophobic slurs a couple months ago. I don’t visit that area anymore lmao 

Currently. These last two weeks have been the most difficult and stressful of my life. And I still think I could die at any moment :chick3:

never, life isnt that important for me to let it bother me

now, when was i scared of being stabbed? about 5 minutes ago, she’s a london girl after all

I don't think I have ever been afraid to die. Though I know I have a weird issue cause most of the time when I think about my parents eventually dying one day, I just get really anxious and can't stop crying. That's what scares me the most in life.

Exactly 3 years ago when a big earthquake hit here. Definitely worst experience in my lifetime :gaycat6:

I don’t think anyone likes to experience the feeling or pain of death. It’s gotten a little easier I’ve since I found my faith in Jesus, knowing I’ll be home in heaven with God the moment my life ends here.

3 years ago. Thanks to Google and sites like WebMD, I drove myself crazy thinking I had cancer. Nobody could tell me otherwise. Even when a doctor said I didn't, I wouldn't believe it. I thought the doctor just did her job wrong and didn't take enough time to thoroughly check. But when a 2nd doctor told me I didn't, I began to finally snap out of it. 

My anxiety makes me feel apprehensive, like death is always lurking. Any physical pain is a probable sign of cancer or heart attack. Everytime I go out is a possible road accident or being attacked. Sometimes this feeling of impending doom scares me, but sometimes it comforts me knowing that it will all be over soon.

When I was 22, I was assaulted by a Grindr hook-up and the guy was violent as hell. He tried to knock me out when I got to his place. I escaped but nearly fell unconscious.

After watching Dahmer, honestly, I was ******* reliving that trauma for weeks.

16 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

When I was 22, I was assaulted by a Grindr hook-up and the guy was violent as hell. He tried to knock me out when I got to his place. I escaped but nearly fell unconscious.

After watching Dahmer, honestly, I was ******* reliving that trauma for weeks.

Omg sorry that happened sis :rip:

What kind of guy was he? Looks? Did he give off weird vibes while chatting?

32 minutes ago, katara said:

Omg sorry that happened sis :rip:

What kind of guy was he? Looks? Did he give off weird vibes while chatting?

That’s sweet thank you! 

He was blonde with blue eyes. He didn’t give me any off vibes on chat. When I got there however, I felt unsafe, and I remember looking at his eyes and he basically had no pupil. His eyes were completely dilated. He looked like a predator; so it was either cocaine or just a violent dude wanting to get a prey at home.

Edited by jadeabove

When I was at the dentist and I thought I would die of Boredom. :jonny:

I’ve never been afraid to die. I actually sometimes think about that - when the time finally comes (and if I am expecting it to happen) - would I then be scared or finally at peace? 
I think I’m more afraid of knowing there’s nothing afterwards. I’m an atheist but one thing I completely refuse to believe is that the soul/whatever makes us all distinctly different from one another disappears into.. nothing?

Last night I took extras of anti depression tablets because I was feeling my lowest (over internet people too) felt my vision going. But luckily it was just me being really tried.  Would of looked bad if I died on my birthday :dancehall2:

20 minutes ago, Allday said:

Last night I took extras of anti depression tablets because I was feeling my lowest (over internet people too) felt my vision going. But luckily it was just me being really tried.  Would of looked bad if I died on my birthday :dancehall2:

you need sleep baby. :heart2:

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.