Katy B STARTS work on "Album 3"

skankle

r7xxxFV.jpg

1. You already have 3 albums?

2. STARTING?!?!? It's been over 6 years since Honey :rip:

Are we abandoning her?

I think she always treated Honey as a mixtape, it was a collaborative project with her friends, each song was made with different team. A shame it flopped either way!

We are patiently waiting, in the meantime stream Peace & Offerings

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

I think she always treated Honey as a mixtape, it was a collaborative project with her friends, each song was made with different team. A shame it flopped either way!

a shame because Honey is my favorite project of hers

9 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

We are patiently waiting, in the meantime stream Peace & Offerings

Well that just makes it even worse :rip: Peace and Offerings had some cute songs but a lot of it was forgettable and did not satiate my Godty B appetite :'(

I hope she's back to sound of her debut bc it's her best 

Just now, skankle said:

Well that just makes it even worse :rip: Peace and Offerings had some cute songs but a lot of it was forgettable and did not satiate my Godty B appetite :'(

I agree, after Honey "era" ended she mentioned making R&B side project, I wonder if P&O counts as that and the album she makes now is gonna be dance again. She's been DJing from time to time in some London clubs so she still has a thing for dance music

no words... that peace & offerings thing was HORRIBLE and nothing she made in the last 5 years is any good.

she better make something good 

Wait, is she still working as a recording artist? One would never guess after the last years

We need another Perfect Stranger :jonnycat:

Actually, name it that :jonnycat:

Edited by ddddynamite

• ATRL Moderator

Honey and P&O are not albums to her?  Her taste finally :clap3: Can’t wait for a proper follow up to Little Red now

kinda good to know that she sees Honey as a mixtape and P&O as an EP, gives me faith that she has been saving another major slay for her third studio album.

5 hours ago, calvinharrisfan said:

I hope she's back to sound of her debut bc it's her best 

Honestly, it was so good, a classic I still listen to

4 hours ago, DojaCat said:

Wtf was she doing till now

basically she was doing indie/alternative electronic small festivals in all over UK and some european countries here and there for some time and hosting/performing in some small as* parties :rip:

ot: We all want and need more of her debut and less Peace and Offerings messy sound 

K2pgvWl.thumb.gif.0195b8848765b852cd9882  

4 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

also, Little Red > On a Mission

This tea is hot 

Her music is very dated, I used to like her back in the day, but everything aged like milk that it's impossible even to make good cheese out of it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.