• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• anastasha

• FightForTanas

• ibreathepop

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I swear women can sometimes be the biggest sabotagers for women. 

Excusing and forgiving criminals like this doesn't help ANYONE but the criminal himself. 

Yes I know ppl change and grow...but this man continued to be problematic and violent even years after the incident with Rihanna. He's not ok and at the end of the day...he is an entertainer. His entire career is reliant on being on the GPs good graces. If ppl want to cancel him than so be it. Same way ppl have given him millions they can also lose interest in him and not want him to succeed anymore. That's what happens when you make a living in this field of work. It's ALL reliant on if the public likes you and your music. So far he managed to have major success even post controversy but it feels like a little wave is starting with the new gen who are looking at these artists retrospectively and thinking "how the heck did these older ppl continue to stan him?". Doesn't help that he is also starting to age and become washed up in their eyes. He'll have his day soon and these girls defending him will have to stay mum when it happens lest they want to also get cancelled big time. 

I mean if Justin Timberlake can get cancelled a decade later for how he treated Britney and Janet, it's only a matter of time before Chris finally gets cancelled

He is an ugly crackhead that makes crappy music with a history of violence and abuse. The only reason he still has fans is because there are so many women out there that have no self respect.

All of you are so miserable go eat a ******* Turkey and don’t forget to douche you f***!!! Leave Queen Ciara out of this you miserable c*m rag rejects. 

6 hours ago, InventedGays said:

So what about the repeated cycle of abuse? And please list the many consequences he’s apparently faced 

Not OP but:

-5 years probation 

-6 month community service 

-he’s a felon

-restraining order 

-prison 

etc etc. I’m not going to go on. The information is widely available 

4 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Not OP but:

-5 years probation 

-6 month community service 

-he’s a felon

-restraining order 

-prison 

etc etc. I’m not going to go on. The information is widely available 

:clap3:

On 11/24/2022 at 8:12 AM, Aurora said:

Closest they'll get to a hit in 2022.

:dies: 

20 hours ago, Devin said:

Nearly every female R&B artist has worked with Chris Brown and/or R Kelly. They either gonna speak on their talents or remain silent cause they fear backlash.

We might as well cancel all female R&B artists lol.

This and for someone like Jordin, they feel indebted to Chris because he was featured on her biggest hit and still gets invited to perform No Air with him at his shows.

On 11/24/2022 at 6:05 PM, Josh said:

or maybe Rihanna doesnt hold 13 year old grudges

Or she's still harbouring after-effects of the abuse, her tendency to sympathise with abusive/violent/pos men shows that to be true.

Also, he nearly killed her. Gross to refer holding someone to account for that as 'holding a grudge'.

Just now, anastasha said:

Or she's still harbouring after-effects of the abuse, her tendency to sympathise with abusive/violent/pos men shows that to be true.

Also, he nearly killed her. Gross to refer holding someone to account for that as 'holding a grudge'.

she said she's forgiven him who are you to victimize her and tell her how she feels? She's in a new relationship with a baby. 

On 11/24/2022 at 2:12 AM, FightForTanas said:

Theres a reason why these women were left behind in the early 2000s. :clap3: 

You are so edgy omg 

1 minute ago, Josh said:

she said she's forgiven him who are you to victimize her and tell her how she feels? She's in a new relationship with a baby. 

It's fine for victims to forgive their abusers, it's essential for their healing. I'm not 'victimising' her, she is a victim of him, he nearly killed her.

I was separately saying that she has frequently supported piece of **** men since, so clearly (like many women) has internalised misogyny and trauma, which is understandable.

Just say you hate women and think those who abuse us shouldn't ever face repercussions or be held accountable.

"Chris' massive talent" is sending me sddfsgddgfsfsdfsd :gaycat6:

OT: No. He's disgusting, get over it :cm: Poor rich man that can't perform on Awards Shows, must be so difficult :psyduck:

On 11/24/2022 at 8:12 AM, Aurora said:

Closest they'll get to a hit in 2022.

The undertones of this :deadbanana2: I-

29 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

You are so edgy omg 

I wasnt trying to be edgy. Its exactly how I feel. Dated music and dated outlook on life. They can stay where they belong in 2005. :sorry: 

56 minutes ago, anastasha said:

It's fine for victims to forgive their abusers, it's essential for their healing. I'm not 'victimising' her, she is a victim of him, he nearly killed her.

I was separately saying that she has frequently supported piece of **** men since, so clearly (like many women) has internalised misogyny and trauma, which is understandable.

Just say you hate women and think those who abuse us shouldn't ever face repercussions or be held accountable.

how is me not holding a grudge to a man I don't know me saying I hate women? Rihanna's moved on you should too. You act like this happened to you. 

Personally, deleting Ciara’s music (Goodies, 1 2 Step, Lose Control, Dance Like We’re Making Love, Level Up) from my library after this. Already removed Kelly Rowland earlier this week. I implore you all to follow suit. 

1 hour ago, FightForTanas said:

I wasnt trying to be edgy. Its exactly how I feel. Dated music and dated outlook on life. They can stay where they belong in 2005. :sorry: 

Jordin Sparks was getting hits in 2009 and kelly rowland had a huge worldwide #1 in 2009 and had rnb success in the 2010s so again u are wrong.

• ATRL Moderator
On 11/24/2022 at 6:32 PM, IBeMe said:

Also sad to see these women be so vocal for a man like him but no one spoke up for Megan Thee Stallion when she went through what she went through publicly and IS STILL being harassed by men in the industry calling her a liar. It's gross AF. 

Exactly this. It speaks volumes about the industry that a man who has repeatedly been violent against women have such loyal defenders, but Megan and other victims of violence can be mocked without anyone defending their character.

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

Jordin Sparks was getting hits in 2009 and kelly rowland had a huge worldwide #1 in 2009 and had rnb success in the 2010s so again u are wrong.

And they can stay in 2009 and 2010. Nobody and I mean NOBODY cares what these flops think about anything including Chris Brown.

Kelly is going to have a lot of trouble when  she is in Australia next year we have a strict no tolerance to domestic violence here 

Edited by Invader

no wonder even Taylor couldn’t save AMA’s ratings. Kelly viewership poison :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.