Taylor Swift - Christmas Tree Farm (Old Timey Version)

Angelo

The queen of holidays :angelo:

This is nicer than the original version, very cozy sitting by the fireplace with your hot hunk boyfriend vibes.

Zl7NeOq.gif

It’s an improvement on the original but I really think she should just let this song go.

”I’m my heart is a Christmas tree farm where the people would come” is a terrible hook. It sounds so ugly. Also there’s no vocal layering at all. The whole thing seems half-assed.

‘Tis The Damn Season and Back To December are her superior (kind of) holiday tunes.

4 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

very cozy sitting by the fireplace with your hot hunk boyfriend vibes.

guess i wont be listening, then

:/

40 minutes ago, alltooswift said:

This was released a year ago:rip: 

It just got a full streaming release today

19 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

It’s an improvement on the original but I really think she should just let this song go.

”I’m my heart is a Christmas tree farm where the people would come” is a terrible hook. It sounds so ugly. Also there’s no vocal layering at all. The whole thing seems half-assed.

No lies spotted. 

I actually don't mind Christmas Tree Farm, it's cute. I prefer the original, but this version is even more Christmas-y, if it makes sense :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.