2. 2. Bigger peak WW?

• Eminem
    • Taylor Swift
  3. 3. Bigger impact?

• Eminem
    • Taylor Swift

Marshall gets this one.

7 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Yeah thats Taylor. Its been proven to be Taylor with Midnights massive records being broken and the crazy tour demands. Who else can theoretically fill up 900 stadiums with pre-sale activity alone? Like come on its obviously Taylor. Eminem was never on this level

27 minutes ago, coolblue said:

Does Eminem have the demand to do 900 stadium shows in US alone? No. So Taylor is the only answer. 

Madonna was technically “never on that level” touring wise in the U.S yet Taylor hasn’t surpassed her. Ed Sheeran demolishes Eminem in touring stats yet nobody would say he’s surpassed him. 

Just because Taylor has the bigger touring demand now does not mean she has the bigger overall career than Eminem worldwide.

Taylor has only been global since 2012 (2014 in some places) while Eminem has been global since 2000.

CSPC

Eminem - 200M

Taylor - 130M

In 10 years it might be different but it stands Eminem remains bigger by a wide margin. 

The fact that Taylor is winning bigger peak worldwide proves how bias this site is, she absolutely did NOT have a bigger peak than Eminem’s domination in 2002-2003 :deadbanana4: 

2 hours ago, georgechxng said:

why swifties keep setting up taylor like this with all these comparison threads :deadbanana4: she isn't even top 5 bigger acts wolrdwide of this century 

Tell us who are these 5 artists who are bigger than Taylor this century.:bird:

OT: One started his career in mid late 90s the other mid 00s. Taylor will end up bigger than Eminem considering their trajectories.

Eminem for all, especially for those that suffered his years of dominance.

Eminem globally. Taylor's bigger tho in USA/Canada, Oceania and most asian countries.

18 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Tell us who are these 5 artists who are bigger than Taylor this century.:bird:

OT: One started his career in mid late 90s the other mid 00s. Taylor will end up bigger than Eminem considering their trajectories.

Really?, last time I checked eminem is 50 years old and without new music still selling like crazy.

The real question here is whether Taylor at 50 will be where Eminem is now, personally I don't think so

It is obvious that Eminem is bigger ww in terms of peak!!! Taylor is bigger now!!!

Edited by wsurferwayne

I am surprised that there aren't comments like:

"ofc a gay forum will chose Taylor Swift" or something like that

cuz the result is very that..

and I even dislike those type of comments because they really are stupid most of the times

but it's pretty accurate for the situation here

the forum rly has elevated Taylor too high :dies: this is how u know she is suffering from a lot of success stans who will only tear her down when she underperforms

Saying this, I prefer Taylor's music more

but even if I was that biased, I would've at least said that they are equals if anything

however at this point, lots of the users here are making her out to be bigger than she is, because of Hype

20 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

Really?, last time I checked eminem is 50 years old and without new music still selling like crazy.

The real question here is whether Taylor at 50 will be where Eminem is now, personally I don't think so

Eminem started smashing in his late 20s and early 30s  meanwhile Taylor has smashed in her teenage years , 20s and now her 30s so I would say Taylor's is more impressive don't you agree?:bird:

And to answer your question yes it's almost guaranteed that she will be doing numbers even in her 40s / 50s cuz I don't see a single reason why her discography would collapse in the next years.:bird:

Eminem is still the biggest act of this century but Taylor will surpass him eventually. Taylor already feels bigger than him tbh. 

But for now it's still Em. His career is so impressive. 

I hope Taylor will have his insane longevity. Which at this point I think she definitely will have :clap3:

21 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

I am surprised that there aren't comments like:

"ofc a gay forum will chose Taylor Swift" or something like that

cuz the result is very that..

and I even dislike those type of comments because they really are stupid most of the times

but it's pretty accurate for the situation here

the forum rly has elevated Taylor too high :dies: this is how u know she is suffering from a lot of success stans who will only tear her down when she underperforms

Saying this, I prefer Taylor's music more

but even if I was that biased, I would've at least said that they are equals if anything

however at this point, lots of the users here are making her out to be bigger than she is, because of Hype

I agree even if she is breaking records with midnights!!!

And besides other than blank space which is reaching 1B by the end of this month (and possibly Anti-hero next year), none of her solo songs hit 1B unlike other female artists!!! Plus Ariana and dua despite releasing less albums, already had 8 and 7 1B songs respectively!!!

Please don't use Taylor remove her catalogue excuse, Taylor should have released don't blame me and cruel summer as singles instead of me!ss, yntcd and lwymmd!!!! Besides none of her albums are the top 10 most streamed female albums (midnights and lover may have the potential to be in the top 10 in a few years time though), because of her wrong single choices!!!!

Edited by wsurferwayne

16 minutes ago, wsurferwayne said:

I agree even if she is breaking records with midnights!!!

And besides other than blank space which is reaching 1B by the end of this month (and possibly Anti-hero next year), none of her solo songs hit 1B unlike other female artists!!! Plus Ariana and dua despite releasing less albums, already had 8 and 7 1B songs respectively!!!

Please don't use Taylor remove her catalogue excuse, Taylor should have released don't blame me and cruel summer as singles instead of me!ss, yntcd and lwymmd!!!! Besides none of her albums are the top 10 most streamed female albums (midnights and lover may have the potential to be in the top 10 in a few years time though), because of her wrong single choices!!!!

ok!!!!!!!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, wsurferwayne said:

And besides other than blank space which is reaching 1B by the end of this month (and possibly Anti-hero next year), none of her solo songs hit 1B unlike other female artists!!!

Shake it off, Blank spce, LYYMMD, You belong with me & Bad Blod remix have over 1M views on YouTube alone :psyduck:

5 hours ago, georgechxng said:

why swifties keep setting up taylor like this with all these comparison threads :deadbanana4: she isn't even top 5 bigger acts wolrdwide of this century 

:clown:

OT: Taylor and it not close sis. yes even my parents know emimen but he considered old hat by anyone not a white str8 man from USA/Russia/east Europe :priceless:

5 hours ago, georgechxng said:

:bibliahh: You wish

I feel like Eminem has a bigger career and bigger impact, but because he's been around longer.

I feel like Taylor has the bigger peak though, and Taylor might eclipse overall if her trajectory is sustained like this.

6 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Madonna was technically “never on that level” touring wise in the U.S yet Taylor hasn’t surpassed her. Ed Sheeran demolishes Eminem in touring stats yet nobody would say he’s surpassed him. 

Just because Taylor has the bigger touring demand now does not mean she has the bigger overall career than Eminem worldwide.

Taylor has only been global since 2012 (2014 in some places) while Eminem has been global since 2000.

CSPC

Eminem - 200M

Taylor - 130M

In 10 years it might be different but it stands Eminem remains bigger by a wide margin. 

The fact that Taylor is winning bigger peak worldwide proves how bias this site is, she absolutely did NOT have a bigger peak than Eminem’s domination in 2002-2003 :deadbanana4: 

No one is checking out for Eminem since 2010.. after that Drake took over :rip:

12 minutes ago, coolblue said:

No one is checking out for Eminem since 2010.. after that Drake took over :rip:

Funny, #6 most streamed artists on Spotify yesterday 

By Drake you mean billboard artist of the decade no? That title that Taylor didn't get 

Edited by Yuanyu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.