Adele just took Skyfall to another level at Vegas

anti-bitch

This is from Saturday night, the second night of Adele's Vegas residency.

I wish we got a professional recording of this.:jonny:

She's serving Bond girl in the backdrop visuals.

If you wanna see Adele at Vegas, she just added two more dates, Dec 30 &31. The sale for them starts this Wednesday. https://www.ticketmaster.com/weekends-with-adele-las-vegas-nevada-12-30-2022/event/39005D70BC87B082

Can we get the screen projection as the song's official music video? Finally?

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

Imagine seeing Adele on new year’s eve :jonny: it will be literally my core memory that’s for sure

The show that day is gonna start at 10pm and ends right when the year changes, or maybe shortly after. i think there's gonna be a countdown. :ducky:

it's gonna be a special show and she will wear something else than the black dress

Reminds me of the live 2016 tour when she annihilated each song live for the first few nights. Does anyone have a vid of that powerful One And Only performance? :jonny2:

MadonnasBoyfriend

So after all the drama about the show not being ready, it's just her standing there singing in a black dress like always? These celebrities need to stop lying and being so fake 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.